🧨 The Betrayal of a trusted ally. 🧨

Parrot always thought that he could trust his allies, they have been with him since the beginning. Mapicc, Spoke, Vortex, OhSpy, Poafa, Roshambo, all of them. But now he didn't know who to trust. He had made a trade with Clutch. Before that trade, he spent hours upon hours, thinking: 'Was it the right choice?' But in the end, he convinced himself, and his teammates, that it was the right choice. He had pullen tons of crazy stuff before, why can't he now?

Even if the others were not pleased with the idea, they didn't say anything about it. Parrot knew it was for the best, besides, what could possibly go wrong?

(PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS PEOPLE! THEY ARE MINORS)

--------------------------------A few hours later------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trade had been made and Parrot was relieved that nothing had backfired.

Yet.

While Parrot was making the trade, Spoke, one of the members of the poggies nation was not pleased with the idea, had blown up the base, bit by bit.

And while an unsuspecting Parrot was getting some shut eye, Clutch, along with LeoWook and Prince Zam, followed the compass to the base, only to realize that the base was in shambles. The rubble indicated that someone had blown up the base. They didn't know if it was planned or not.

But they were still angry, and Parrot unknowingly told them that if something about the base was off, they could kill him anywhere. Even spawn.

So, when Parrot woke up from a well needed rest. Oh boy was he in for a treat.

The first thing he heard was from his good friend VortexDragon, that he was being hunted down by Clutch and the M.O.B because there was something off with the base.

Then, Parrot, pissed, went to the base.

When he arrived, he saw a lectern waiting for him in the entrance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Parrot,

Meet me at spawn at dawn of 23/9

-Spoke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parrot felt some type of feeling. Rage? Guilt? Disappointment? He didn't know. He realized that Spoke was the one that blew up parts of the base.

The base that he had once resided in.

The base that he had built.

Parrot was too blind with rage to notice Ro behind him. The brunette looking at the parrot hybrid in confusion.

"Parrot? What's wrong dude?"

The boy jumped slightly before turning around only to see Ro. Parrot let out a sigh. He totally forgot to check his surroundings. He should've remembered that the M.O.B was always trying to hunt him down after what Spoke did.

"Parrot?"

The hybrid didn't respond. But stared at the ground.

"I think Ro, you can see it for yourself...." Parrot responded. Gesturing to the ruins behind him.

Parrot didn't know where Ro was looking. His eyes were constantly covered by a blindfold, a reminder of a curse that can never be lifted. Nobody saw his eyes, not even himself.