Chapter 1

Today we see a young man by the name of Ash Ketchum at Cerise Laboratories, with his friends Goh and Chloe, and Professor Cerise, the man he works for while travelling and battling as a researcher. His dream is to become a pokemon master and defeat the world monarch/world champion, Leon. Now let's see what he is up to at Cerise Laboratories.

Ash: Hey Professor Cerise.
Professor Cerise: Hello Ash, Today, you Goh and Chloe will be going to the Alola Region to study Alolan forms. 
Ash/Goh: ALRIGHT
Chloe: Ok Dad

(timeskip to melemele island)

Ash: Alright we are finally back here in alola, isn't that right pikachu?
Pikachu: PIKA! (YEAH)
Chloe: Hey Ash? Where are we going?
Ash: We are going to Professor Kukui's place. It's where i stayed during my time here in Alola.
Chloe: Oh alright. Wait- where's Goh?
Ash: He must've seen a pokemon and ran off chasing it.
Chloe: Oh. Yeah he must've.
She said this while blushing furiously as her and ash were alone as she had developed a crush for the raven-haired teen ever since she had noticed his kindness and compassion toward her and helping her of find her dream/goal and trying to help her connect with much more unique and different kinds of pokemon they had become such great friends.
Ash: Hey Chloe You alright? You sorta spaced out on me.
He said while holding her shoulder as an act of kindness
Chloe: Huh? I'm alright Ash
She smiled at him cutely

Ash: Alright then should we get going?
Chloe: Yeah let's go we'll find Goh later.
Ash: Yeah we will. Let's go

He then grabbed her hand and they walked to professor Kukui's house 
Chloe then started to blush as he held her hand

TO BE CONTINUED