Chapter 2

Continuing from where we last left off Ash and Chloe are now heading to Professor Kukui's place to meet Professor Burnet, Professor Kukui, and Lei, and Goh is off catching pokemon somewhere.

(timeskip to Professor Kukui's place)

Ash: Hey Professor Kukui, I'm here,
Prof. Kukui: Hey Ash. Welcome Home! It's nice to see you and..?
Ash: I'm glad to be back.
Ash then signals to Chloe to introduce herself to Prof. Kukui as he knows she would want to introduce herself to him. She then smiles at him as a way of saying thanks for letting her introduce herself. He then smiles back.
Chloe: Hi. My name's Chloe. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Prof. Kukui: It's a pleasure to meet you aswell Chloe.
Ash Chloe and Professor Kukui then enter the house, upon entrance ash was tackled by his Alolan pokemon that he left with Professor Kukui.
Prof. Kukui: Hey ash. You and Chloe better get going to the Pokemon school. Mallow and the others set up something for you and your friends.
Ash: Oh ok Professor. C'mon Chloe let's go. Goh might be there already.
Chloe: Alright Ash.
Ash then grabs her hand and walks out the door with Chloe and Pikachu on his other shoulder with his free hand (if ur confused it means da one where he isnt holding Chloe's hand his free limb thats where Pikachu is sitting on)
Chloe then blushes intensely

(timeskip to Pokemon School)

TO BE CONTINUED