I want you

"And then there were two." I heard Damon whisper in my ear i start blushing as I  cover my face with my hand, Damon grabs my hand and places it on his chest he then says " do you feel that? My heart beats crazy for you, over these past few days I've realized how much i love you, every time i see you smile i smile, every time you laugh it makes me laugh i love everything about you and i always have, i dont know what's going on with Stefan but i want you to know I'm here for you." He reaches fordwards and goes to kiss my forehead but i move and kiss him on the lips the look of shock takes over his face and he pulls me closer putting his hands on my neck and kissing me harder, i start breathing harder and say " i want you, I want you now Damon."

Damon picks ne up and brings me to his room still kissing me the whole way there, he plops me on his bed and says "are you sure?" "Yes!" I moan into his ear as he pulls my shirt off, things heat up and time feels as if has stoped completely I feel his fingers running down my thighs, a shiver run down my spine, he sits up and takes his shirt off and pushes me down and starts kissing me again, slowly making his way down my neck the touch of his lips on my bare skin is so nerve racking, my body is calm and ready for him to do his worst, I've dreamt of this but i never new it would feel so good he gets down to my stomach and my core quivers as he gets closer i feel his warm lips on my skin as he kisses my body.
"Damon....."
I call out quietly
"Yes, Christina?"
"Nothing keep going."
I feel his hands run along my body and that makes me want him even more my body aches for his touch, he's almost like a drug I'm addicted to, once isn't enough for me.