Kang Hyewon:Honeymoon(18+)

Fluff & Smut
G!P:Y/N

Concept:They got married and decided to do the 'thing.'
Requested by:hoeee4twiceee
ee4twice

***

“Kang Hyewon. Will you take Y/N as your wife to live together forever. Do you promise to love her and comfort her.”

“I Do.” She smiled before grabbing both of my hands, caressing her thumb on my hand as if she was calming me down.
I look up as she gave me a sweet smile. I lick my lips and gulp.

This feeling is thrilling-exciting. I can't explain the emotions I am feeling right now, After computing with her in Produce, debuting with her, courting her, dating her.We are finally getting married.

“Hwang Y/N, Will you take Kang Hyewon as your beloved wife to live together forever.Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?” I look down until I felt Hyewon caressing my hands again. The atmosphere was very quiet. I lick my lips and glance at our relatives and friends. They gave me a smile and thumbs up. I look back at Hyewon, who is giving me a worried look but gave me a smile again afterwards.

I took a deep breath before answering

I took a deep breath before answering. “I do.” I heard them cheering and squeeling making both of us chuckle. Our tears starts to drop from joy. “I may now pronounce you both as wives. You may now kiss the bride.” I lean closer as I hold her waist before kissing her lips. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. We broke the kiss as I rested my forehead against hers.

“Please Welcome The New Married Couple. Ms and Mrs.Hwang!”

***

“Congrats!” Our members came and hug us one by one.

“Ya Y/N!” Yena wrap her arms around my neck and hug me. “Our Maknae is already a grown up.” She faked sob as I embarassly looked away, They start laughing as she broke the hug.

“Guess Who's getting married next year” Chaeyeon gets our attention as Sakura shows her wedding ring. We all gasp, surprised from the sudden news. “Unnies! Congrats!” I hugged them both.

“And Guess Who's Having a baby.” Yujin buts in and form an eye smile. We look at her as Chaewon caress her belly.

“Omo Unnie, Your pregnant?” I asked as she nodded, smiling. “What!? Since when?” Eunbi exclamied and look both of them. “It's been 2 weeks unnie.”