Introduction

Some inspire us, while some motivate us, push us to do something that we never thought we could do

Sometimes, reading helps us escape our reality, engulfs into a sudden warmth that may leave you yearning for more while sometimes it unleashes our inner storyteller with a vivid imagination.

That's the start. We write a book with all our might. Some may reach great heights and maybe sometimes, it could ghastly set them low with a blow.

But as they say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover', to what extent do they follow that's the question that often churns in our mind.

If you judge a book by it's cover, you might miss out on an amazing story. A story that someone out there is so desperate to tell but incredibly fails just because of the judgemental factors.

But we believe, everyone has a true potential, in their own way. It's just a matter of time or person that must be there to give you the right push.

Writing a book is a magical endeavour, that's also fraught with self doubt. The only thing that makes it easier is the company of other writers.

So, brace yourselves, story tellers, for we are here to give you the right push, to help you discover the better version of yourselves, by letting you explore the enticing world of storytelling.

 We are here to tell you what are the key points that your stories miss and what can you do to improve them.

There are no such things as winners or losers. From what we think, everyone's a winner. Real winning is to give a smile on everyone's face. So,

ARE YOU A WINNER ? 

Decide for yourself.

You might get what you want in here, just try not to miss it. Grab your chance before someone else does. Surround yourself with many other young, talented writers like you and you might just find a new inspiration or might set an inspiration.

Cover Credit: Kay_Peed