About Us

Welcome to Comfort Zone Community

Our Aim

To help our fellow wattpadains by helping them in different aspects of their life.

There are many ways in which we can help them; we can advice them, they can rant to us about how they are feeling or their problems if they don't have someone to share with.

We also give writers the push that they need, the recognition that they deserve, the help that they need.

People can connect with us through wattpad P.M/D.M. and the Discord server. (The Link to the Discord server is below)

Please remember that we are not professionals, we and our community just want to help people in a good way by helping them through tough times.

More about Us

We know the importance of mental and psychological health of the people right now, it's very difficult and it's hard for everyone to cope up with things such as the ongoing pandemic, online school, family problems, nor being able to interact with friends more physically.
It is said that it is sometimes easier to talk to a stranger than the people know which is why our community is here to help you when you feel like you can't talk to someone you know and in different aspects of your life.

Hiring Book Link https://www.wattpad.com/story/277663639-comfort-zone-community-book

Helpline/Public server https://discord.gg/HexzM3mZbM

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
ONGOING WORKS:
• Amalgam
• Comfort Zone Community Book
• Hidden Shadows Helpline
• Comfort Zone Awards
•The Ethereal Blue Gold Awards
•Artiva - A Graphic Shop || Open ||
UPCOMING WORKS:
•Book Club
•Interview Shop
•Review Shop
• Graphic Shop
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯