Rules

~If any of these rules are not followed then you will be disqualified ~

We do not tolerate bullying at any cost. If you witness it or get bullied, feel free to approach us and the bullies will be kicked out without mercy.

[The General Rules are to be followed by both the participants and the judges]

˚ · • . ° .General Rules ˚ · • . ° .

・❥・Permanent Follow the following accounts

╰┈➤ JustAHelper7 (Community Account)

╰┈➤InvisibleNerd23
Meghana_MM(Hosts)

╰┈➤ Follow the judges who will be appointed to the category you are applying to.

・❥・Give a shoutout to this book on your message/announcement board on your profile.

・❥・Add this work to your public and private reading list.

・❥・Respect all the judges and participants.

・❥・If there is any change in your username, book name, kindly P.M. us.

˚ · • . ° . Rules For Participants ˚ · • . ° .

・❥・Fill out the participants form mentioned in the next chapter of this book.

・❥・As for the special categories, please fill out the forms in the forms for the special category.
All the rules must be followed by you too.

・❥・The story must be in English and only the author of the work can submit it for the awards.

・❥・Your password is, the name of a book that you hold so dear to, that stole your heart.

・❥・Follow the judges which will be assigned to the category you are participating in.

・❥・You may enter up to 2 stories but they should be in different categories and should not be the same story.

・❥・Your story should at least have 5 chapters; excluding the author notes, character introduction, etc. It is not necessary that the story should be completed.

・❥・If any changes are made in the story, the judges should be notified.

˚ · • . ° . Rules for Judges ˚ · • . °

・❥・Fill the form for judges mentioned in the next chapter.

・❥・Rules for the judges for special category are same too. Follow them. The forms must be filled in forms for the special category chapter.

・❥・The people which are participants but want to be judges can judge but not for the same category.

・❥・The password is, your favourite food, of any culture or type.

・❥・The judges should not leave at the last moment, they would be blacklisted and would not be able to participate in any of the works by the community.

・❥・Don't take bribes from participants.

All the very best to all the participants.

We will remind you this once again, there are no winners or losers. Sure, winner is declared but that doesn't mean you aren't a winner.

Winner is the one who succeeds in making anyone smile. Remember that. Everyone's a winner in their own fictional world.

SEE Y'ALL SOON ENOUGH

With loads of love to everyone
Comfort Zone community