CHAPTER -8

STILL HOBI POV

*I am now in jimin and jungkook's car.jk was driving the car and beside him jimin was sitting.There was a pin drop silence when jimin broke it.*

jimin:where are you from Hobi?

hobi:oh london 

jimin:oh well great then what are you doing here?

hobi:o-h well I came to meet my sister*I mentally slapped myself for shuttering*

jimin:oh well it's great btw what is you occupation?

hobi:I have a small bookshop in london.

jungkook:oh wow really?!I am so interested in films and acting .We  both took the same occupation in working in the industry as a photographer.

jimin:but I can take better photographs than him.*He whispered the last sentence to me after asking me to bring his ear to him*

jk:I heard it jimin and that sentence is rubbish*he glared a jk which made me laugh my ass off*

jimin:why? who wone the best photographer award in high school?

jk:me ofcourse*he said in an obvious way*

jimin:o-h yea yea but aplauses were always made during my entry.*I laughed as to how funny they were so stupid haha**but suddenly I got a call from Wendy*

*ON CALL*

Wendy:he babe  weren't abord ?

hobi:I was just about to call you I will be a little late okay?

wendy:oh okay I will pick you from the airport-

hobi:no no no I will come on my own don't want to bother you 

wendy:you sure?cuz I will be going home anyway ...I will be working from home so...

hobi:great see you soon

wendy:okay bye take care.

hobi:love you too babe

*END CALL*

jimin :what happend bro?is it hurting?

hobi:nothing happend it was babe's call 

jimin:you have blood on you wrist *I noticed on to where he was pointing*

hobi:no no it was the red color deodrant.Nothing happend to me*I gave him an assure smile *

*we reached their house so we all got down from the car *

jimin:let's go inside 

hobi:oh no no it's fine  I will stay outside 

jimin:it is not like jungkook will steal your car just come in and clean the red paint or whatever is that on you wrist.

hobi:ok thanks I will make some coffee for all of us.

jk:I too want coffee

jimin:only when you say that I am the best photographer.*I chuckled on how humerous they are.tbh it was  really great to be with them I truly fell comfortable with them.*

jk:oh then leave it *jk chuckled and went to repair my car*

*I went to bathroom and started to wipe the dried blood that was on my wrist untill I heard the voice of jimin*

jimin:bro is everything alright?

hobi:u-uh y-yea

jimin:oh okay once you're done you can come to the living room

hobi:y-yea sure*then I started cleaning all the blood even from the sink and flushed it down to the toilet.I tood infront of the mirror in the bathroom and stared at myself for sometime before going out.thinking I almost got caught*

*I came out of the bathroom .Suddenly I got distracted on the pictures and photoframes hanging on the wall.Not noticing I came to the living room.My eyes got stuck at one picture it was a man with a women maybe is wife but idk about it*

jimin:oh there you are I just went to give coffee to jk here your coffee.Are you sure you won't eat anything?

hobi:ye yea I don't want to 

jimin:okay then have a seat here*We sat on the sofa*

hobi:tbh your house is so beautiful.

jimin:thanks btw do you have any kids ?

hobi:my wife is ready to have one but I am not sure about it.

jimin:oh well man you are still lucky to have a wife I don't even have a girl-*phone rings*excuse me.

jimin:oh hey james give me one sec.He is my brother Suga.He went for a party with his friends I will be back wait.

*He showed a picture of his brother as he went to talk with is friend but when I saw my Heart beat stopped.He is the same guy who was dead by the accident oh no*

*on call*

jimin:yea yea he was so excited he didn't even eat his food he just went for the party.yea .....ok ....I will call him......yea sure ......he didn't even call me ......ok ...I will try...bye....bye.*suddenly jk comes in*

*End call*

jimin:bro where is suga?*I didn't say anything-i mean who would say anything to make someone get sus on yourself*

jk:god knows he will come home or maybe call him.

jimin:see I gave you some brains. within all those years from childhood you were the only one who was more dumb than a donkey.*jimin and jk chuckled just then jimin called him but the sound came from my pocket then I just remembered I stuffed this phone in my pocket.both of them stared at me in shock.Then I slowly took it out from my pocket without them knowing and made an excuse*

hobi:I am sorry I sat on it bymistake.

jimin:it's fine.

jk:where is suga hyung?

jimin:how did he leave his phone in here?

jk:call james

jimin:james just called me 

jk:then,why did he leave his phone?

jimin:ikr he can't live without it .

hobi:I guess I have to go now.

jk:oh um ok bro *we did a bro hug*

jimin:ok dude take care*with that I left *

{{{&&&&&&&((((((^^^^)))))))&&&&&&&}}}