Basara died

We run to Basara. When I rushed, Basara 's body was bleeding as if it had been torn from all over the body, not just where it was killed by the Demon God. Thirty seconds have already passed since the activation of his bloodline power, and the collapse of the body as a compensation has begun.

Basara stared at us in a daze, not paying attention to the blood-spattering body. When I hold Basara's body, Mio make a sleepy voice.

Basara repeats violent bleeding as if it is chopped into invisible blades. I hold my hand over the body. The moment Mio ties a healing magic, which emits a soft green light, touches Basara's skin, the wound on that part is restored to its original state. Basara might be saved if he can overcome a certain amount of damage done with healing power. Basara ties to stand but all of the notices the gate hasn't disappeared the Demon God turned his skeletonized arms toward us! A black light source shines in your hands which is powerful enough to make the world shattered.

Having regained the some memories of the valkarie he learns a technique for this moment Valhalla Gate , unfortunately all of them felt the power of the Demon God's technique. The black light source in the hands of the Demon God has the power to destroy the world 10 times.

Basara say "It's useless. Demon God"

He had already put his left hand on his right wrist and was holding it towards the Demon God! Faster than the Demon God activating the technique, the ex-hero activates the final destructive technique.

The Demon God who scatters grudges has already been captured! The Demon God tries to emit a black light source, but the damaged blackhole/portal is back! Swallow the Demon God's arm from behind the face of the Valhalla Gate god is greatly distorted, and he laughs at the same time as bloodshed! Swallow the Demon God deep inside the gate, including the damaged blackhole/portal.

The heavenly gate that makes a loud noise and closes! At the same time, the super-explosion that occurred inside caused the door to swell and protrude greatly! The heavenly gate (Distorted)But the door still doesn't open!

There were chopped lacerations on Basara's body and cheeks crack which was different from before. Mio put her hand on the cracked cheek of Basara but it couldn't be healed. Basara's arms, legs, and various parts crack. Cracks are created and spread throughout the body.

Basara then turns to Mio.

"Mio. Now that the Demon God have passed away, train yourself so that no one in this world can beat you. Work with Yuki Nonaka,Kurumi Nonaka,Zest to protect the world and to trust Yahiro Takigawa/Lars."

Suddenly a warm thing touched my back. That is Basara's hands. Basara hugged me gently.

Tears overflowed from Mio's eyes. Mio hug Basara with all my might "In the end ... I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help at all even when she accepted her legacy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a useless ..."

Basara stared at my crying face,

Suddenly, the color of Basara's eyes changed. Wipe the tears down my cheeks with my fingers. Basara smiled with her hand on my cheek. Basara's hand separates from my cheek and drops his face on my chest without force.