Chapter 2

Liela's POV: 

Adrien is unequivocally mine. My disdain for those three girls burns within me, and I am determined to devise a plan to turn our entire class against them.

Neutral POV:

 And so, she did succeed in turning the class against those three girls. However, Adrien, Luka, and Nino saw through her schemes. It has now been a month, and Liela's relentless bullying and malicious rumors persist. Nino, Adrien, Luka, Alya, Marinette, and Chloe have all become couples. Whenever Liela encounters them, she shamelessly flirts with them, much to their discomfort.

Luka's POV: 

Remarkable, their skills are truly awe-inspiring.

Flashback: 

One evening, after returning home, we donned our training attire. Suddenly, we heard the distressing cries of two frightened girls. Without hesitation, we leaped from the rooftops and discovered two trembling children. Meanwhile, three teenage girls were engaged in a fierce battle against three formidable men who appeared to be kidnappers. Nino and the girl with ombre hair rushed to ensure the safety of the little girls, escorting them to their families in mid-air, while Adrien, the two girls, and I confronted the menacing kidnappers. After a fierce struggle, we emerged victorious. Nino arrived with the police, who expressed their gratitude. Our response was simple, "No problem, it's our duty." When the police requested our names, all six of us spoke in unison, "Sorry." Following this ordeal, we took to the skies and engaged in casual conversation. Our bond solidified, and from that moment on, we became inseparable. A month had passed, and the time had come for us to reveal our true identities. With closed eyes, we removed our masks and caps, and as we opened our eyes, astonishment filled the air. "Chloe, it's you? And you two as well? I can't believe it!" we exclaimed in unison. In a show of affection, they kissed our cheeks and bid farewell, soaring into the sky. The flashback concluded.