Explanation PART II

Tom Chen
Powers: Flying, Protection, Jump high, Healing, Nature, Teleport, Invisible

Sabine Chen
Powers: Flying, Protection, Jump high, Healing, Strom, Teleport, Invisible

Gabriel Sunshine
Powers: Flying, Protection, Jump high, Healing, Water, Teleport, Invisible

Emilie Sunshine
Powers: Flying, Protection, Jump high, Healing, Fire, Teleport, Invisible

Rose
Powers: Healing, Change anything she wants, Invisible

Juleka
Powers: Healing, Invisible, Fly, Jump, If she Roars everybody fall asleep, Protection

Caline Bustier
Powers: Erase memory, Let anyone fall alseep for 10 minutes, If she angry anything can be cracked, Healing, Invisible, Protection,

Nathaniel Bustier
Powers: Healing, Invisible, Protection,
Erase Memory, Fly

Prince Ali
Powers: Healing, Invisible, Teleport

Kagami Bustier
Powers: Healing,Is very strong in physical activities, Invisible, Teleport, Storm

Hannah Bustier
Powers: Healing, Protection, Invisible, Teleport, Is also strong like Kagami

Bridgette Bustier
Powers: Healing, Float, Invisible, Teleport, Is also strong like Kagami

Chapter 9 Revelations: In Chapter 9, the parents were taken by surprise not because Djwifi and Lukloe possessed legendary powers, but because Adrienette turned out to be legendary as well.

Individual Control Over Powers: Every individual with powers has the ability to control whom their powers affect, giving them a unique level of command over their abilities.

Royal Powers: Royals possess extraordinary abilities such as sensing danger, seeing into the future or the past, and telepathy, which sets them apart from others.

Lila and Zia's Separation: Lila and Zia were originally twins, but their father separated them when they were only a month old. Lila was put up for adoption, and she ended up being adopted by the sister of the evil king. Under the influence of the evil king's power, Lila's memory was erased, and she was manipulated into becoming a part of his sinister plans. Her appearance was altered, changing her hair from brown to black and her eyes from green to brown. When the evil powers were eventually removed, Lila reverted to her true form, which was easily recognized by her mother and her twin, although she couldn't remember anything due to a curse. The curse could only be broken if she recalled her sister and mother, and indeed, she did. Lila broke the curse and offered heartfelt apologies to everyone. She subsequently forged friendships with her newfound companions and became a proficient royal fighter, harnessing her impressive combat skills. During her journey, she also found love in the form of a martial artist named Albert, and they both became royal fighters, eventually falling in love with each other.(you will only understand this after you read chapter 12)