Chapter 3

Summer Break - Coronation and Wedding

No One's POV: The parents had decided to host their children's class for their coronation and wedding. They had endured enough of seeing their children in distress. It had been two months.

Alya's POV: "Breaking news, Mari and Chloe," I exclaimed. "Maman and Papa have invited our entire class to our coronation and wedding. What should we do? There might be assassins who could harm our classmates. We need to talk to our parents," said Chloe and Marinette in unison.

Chloe's POV: We went to their room and asked why they had made this decision. They explained that it would be a valuable lesson for our classmates. As for the assassins, they mentioned, "You six will be trained to handle them." Mari asked, "Mom, what do you mean by 'six'?" She replied, "Really, Marinette? How could I not know that Luka, Nino, and Adrien are your boyfriends and also skilled fighters like you? Sorry, Mom. We didn't tell you." She reassured us, saying, "It's okay, sweetie. Now let's have dinner, and then you should start packing your things for the coronation. We'll also be leaving but before you."

Nino's POV: When Ms. Bustier arrived, she seemed excited, and we already knew why. She announced to the class, "We have been invited by the Queen and King of England and China for one month to attend their daughter's and son's wedding and coronation." The class erupted in cheers and excitement, except for the three of us. I was slightly surprised that those three girls didn't share in the enthusiasm.

Marinette's POV: As Ms. Bustier made the announcement, the class started cheering with enthusiasm, saying, "Hooray! Wow, amazing!" Little did they know that they would come to regret their excitement. I was also somewhat surprised that those three boys weren't thrilled. Ms. Bustier dismissed the class so they could start packing their things. That Liela girl began spreading lies about having connections to royalty.