Chapter 13

Umm... I sincerely apologize for not updating for so long, I'm just a little stressed out that's all. So in the last chapter I told that you should read explanation part 2, I kind of changed that in last. I changed Lila cuz I think she also deserves a little love I mean I don't like Lila nor hate. Her mother does loves her in show but still maybe she had a rough past, Like I'm not fully sure
about her so I'm just going to remind you in some of my stories Lila will be hated and some she will be nice. That's all let's get into story and sorry if this will be short I kind of lost motivation but still I can't left it incomplete. Hope you enjoy

No one pov

As the group prepared to go shopping, they made their way to the mall. Along the route, they encountered pictures of Ms. Bustier, Nathaniel, Juleka, and some unfamiliar individuals, but their names had been altered. Alix pointed this out in surprise, drawing everyone's attention to the peculiar images.

Alix: "Hey, everybody, look over there! There are pictures of Juleka, Nathaniel, and Ms. Bustier, but their names are changed."

One of the classmates responded, wondering if they were Julie and Nathan, famous Asian models, and if Mrs. Caline was Ms. Universe of 20XX and a world-renowned model. Lila, who was privy to all the secrets, confirmed this.

Lila: "Yes, that's right, and we'll explain everything once we get back."

Upon arriving at the mall, everyone, including the royals who were famous models, donned masks and glasses, which left the rest of the class confused. Nevertheless, they proceeded with their shopping and selected their dresses.

(Dresses will be surprise or maybe not in this chapter in last I will put pictures here but some maybe surprise💅👁👄👁 )

As they distanced themselves from the car stand, a swarm of reporters encircled their rival, Miss Abigail. Suddenly, someone among them exclaimed, "Isn't that Adrien Sunshine with his two brothers, Chloe, Mari, and Alya? OMG, OMG! And there are Julie, Nathan, and even Mrs. Bustier!" (By the way, Adrien, Luka, Nino, and our three girls have been modeling since they were 10 years old.)

The reporters bombarded them with a million questions, leaving their classmates standing there like idiots with mouths agape and shocked expressions, except for Lila. At that moment, Marinette took charge and told her classmates, "Hold our hands." Alix inquired, "Whom should we hold, and why?" Marinette assured them, "You'll understand soon enough. Hold Adrien's, Nino's, Chloe's, Luka's, Alya's, Lila's, Juleka's, and Nathaniel's hands." Everyone clasped hands, and they leaped high into the air, landing gracefully near their limousine before the reporters could converge on them. Swiftly, they drove away.

Upon their arrival at the castle, their classmates besieged them with questions, similar to the reporters. Luka sarcastically remarked, "Wow, more reporters? We just escaped from a bunch, and now we have more. Wow, just wow." Mrs. Bustier sternly instructed them, "Go outside into the garden. You'll find a paper there. Read it carefully, and don't even dare to ask questions after reading. UNDERSTOOD!" Her tone sent shivers down their spines, and they hastily replied, "Understood, Ms. Bustier. Hehe." Following her orders, they placed their bags in their room closets and then made their way to the garden, seeking the paper.

After half an hour of searching, they finally located the paper and proceeded to read it.

The message on the paper read:

Marinette, known as Mari; Adrien, known as Adr Sunshine; Chloe, known as Chlo; Luka, known as Lucas; Alya, known as Aly; Nino, known as Ni Sunshine; Juleka, known as Julie; and Nathaniel, known as Nathan, as well as Ms. Bustier, known as Mrs. Caline Bustier, are worldwide famous models.