Chapter 4 Fascinating Business

Arius Accardo,

I saw her retreating figure through the door, leaning in my chair. She disobeyed me, no one dared to do that to me. First time in my life, I faced denial but it's very frustrating to know that I wasn't offended and didn't feel the urge to kill her but it was refreshing for me, from her. The way she was going through all files neatly and reading them carefully, I thought she came to steal the information. I should have already found out that, when she wasn't professional in her work. She didn't even notice that I was standing behind her so close that I was able to hear her muffled breathing.

I looked at her photo on her ID card, which was hooked on her left side of her skirt. I smirked at the thought that she assumed I was touching her with some wrong intentions, taking advantage of her. She has a hell of a body, I would like to take advantage of it but I have a huge share of women who are willingly coming to me. I still remember the way she was glaring at me with sharpness holding in her honey brown eyes like a dagger wanting to stab me with it. She called me a pervert. What a cute way to cuss someone but her lips parted in surprise when she found out that I am her boss but still her glare didn't subside a bit, that was something new to me.

I was amazed for a second; she was glaring at me with hate oozing through her eyes but still managed to radiate her impeccable beauty around. She was wearing a simple black skirt up to her knees matched with a light blue colored blouse. She was dressed very professionally, not like the women who came to pick me up. I thought, I have seen her before anywhere, maybe she was one of my whores but the way she was behaving showed that she wasn't. She had Goosebumps all over hands when I caught her hand in mine. It was feathery soft under rough of mine, so no chance that she ever used any knife or any gun. She didn't react at my comment to her in Italian, showing that she didn't understand Italian. She felt very familiar to me but we were meeting for the first time, making me feel anxious. To make sure of that doubt I smelled her and as expected she smelled like known but still unknown to me. It was very strange to me, which I don't understand, meeting her made me curious for some reasons, creating some kind of space in me and developing an urge to fill it with something which I don't aware of.

She shuddered under me. I wasn't expecting her to be this innocent, she shivered under my minor accidental touch, and her face was on fire. She was hardly controlling her breathing in my close proximity. Her reactions to my touch were so refreshing for my mind that I felt like it happened a moment ago. What's so captivating in her flushed red face that I had to take a moment to admire it? Without my consent. Her denial to call me capo and her insistence to call her Miss. Davis was something interesting, her every move was making me curious of her like drawing me into her. Well, I can say that I found a toy to play with until I finish my work here. The toy I know, how to manipulate and make it dance around me according to my wish.

I am always surrounded with hot, cunning, trained and seductive natured women, let's see how much joy it will bring by playing with these elegant, graceful and gorgeous women. I think I will really enjoy breaking her down. She will be a great entertainer for me until I complete my work here. I had to come to Miami, as I found out that we are losing our control over Florida in drug supply. We use paintings as tools to transport drugs from one place to another; it's less suspicious as people only see the colors on it instead of their back and frames, where we load our cocaine and heroin, in thin layers. We never get caught in transporting art material, as they get delivered in Florence. But from last month's shipment, we found one painting blank without any cocaine. Someone already emptied it or they replaced it. Whoever it is, he just dug his own grave and I am definitely going to fulfill his wish.

We use Accardo hotels to hide our business transactions and convert all black money into white. Last CEO was doing a good job at it but one of our over smart and nosey employees found out the missing connections from different sheet files, which lead him to complain to Padre (Father) and had to come here to regain our control over company and drug business, leaving search of Aria in hands of Nicole. I know that bastard tries his best but the thing from nearly 18 years ago will be difficult to dig out.