Chapter 5 Immiscibles

Elena Davis,

I just stormed out of the conference hall after bedding a good night to Mr. Scissor mouth. It's just a day still I felt like it's enough. First he banged me on the table then tried to take advantage of me and like it's not enough I had to barge in his make out session with Liza. Clearly he isn't civilized enough, where he was living in the jungle? But the way he was staring at me, like finding something in me which is familiar to him made me go soft on him for no reason. I don't know, normally I freak out in such situations but this time I didn't feel unsafe or such that even when he banged me on the table, I was just scared at that time.

I have to agree his forest green eyes hold a power of dominance like he is used to dominating everyone around him. He even walks and speaks like he is the god who created this world like everything around him belongs to him. Well, his mannerism doesn't match with his physic, he is way more handsome than he deserves to be. I was amused at the fact that he had the ability to make me pass down the shiver across my skin and the nerve of that man he even smirked at me witnessing it. I hate it very much. Who behaves so unprofessional with their employees? And sniff them? He was so close to me that I could feel the heat radiating from his body. This man is unbelievable.

Whatever, I am waiting for Theo as he told me to wait in the lobby. I saw him coming towards me with his usual beaming smile. He waved from a distance and walked towards me while holding a coffee cup in his hands. He is the best, always knows what to do to make my mood refresh.

"Your latte was waiting for you, here." He handed me a coffee mug as soon as he reached.

"Thank you so much Theo, I needed it." I complimented him; he is such a sweet and caring guy. I took a few sips of coffee and as expected it was of my choice.

"No need, sweetheart. Why is your mood so bad?" he inquired. I just shrugged my shoulders in response but he tilted his head in left with an encouraging look on his face.

"Nothing, it's just our new boss." I answered him as I knew sooner or later; he will make me tell him. He frowned at my response and we started walking towards the parking lots. I was about to tell him what he did in his office but we heard heavy footsteps resonating throughout the parking area, we both turned towards the source of sound to check who it was. It's too early for other employees to leave the office.

I think my bad luck is going on as we saw Mr. Accardo walking towards us with his hands resting in his pants pocket radiating his dark magnetic aura with him. There is something with this man that makes me feel curious and wanted to unlace him to understand his, this type of nature. What's in him that is dark peach black but still beautiful about him? His walk and speech always scream danger but something is different about him.

I could feel Theo stiffened in his position as Mr. Accordo's eyes met Theo's. Theo turned to look at me with his curious gaze.

"El, do you know him?" he asked, clutching his coffee mug in his hands and taking a protective step towards me in his defensive mode.

"Absolutely, Elena knows me." Mr. Accardo bossed at him while straightening his neck holding a dead calmness on his face. Theo gets uncomfortable under him.

"Theo, he is Mr. Arius Accardo. Our boss and Mr. Accoardo, he is Theodore Miller, Head of the management department." As I finished their formal introduction, Theo forwarded his hand to shake but he just stood there looking at me ignoring him completely. Theo waited for him for a few seconds thinking that he would shake his hand but he didn't just behave like he was completely invisible to him. He withdrew his hand when I cleared my throat to indicate him, he just froze in place looking at him.

"Your id." He pulled out my company card from his pocket and held it in front of me. I immediately took it from him. How did he have it? Have I dropped it off at his office?