𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒆

After akane death kokonoi can't stop calling you "akane" which mean he can sees you like akane not yourself everytime he's with you he keep calling you "akane" but you don't care about that because you know how much pain he received when akane died but sometimes you hate it.

"Akane-san!!" He call out which mean he call you he call you everyday akane even his with inui or his crewmates.

You look at him and protest"kokonoi look i know you look at me like akane but please stop calling me akane" you tell because you can't handle ot that kokonoi call you akane that much.

"Ok, ok fine, let's go some shopping my treat" kokonoi said,everytime you'll go his treat.

Kokonoi let you go at the "clothing shop" to pick some clothes that suits you,kokonoi just deposit some of his money to pay to the clothes you buy.

While your picking some clothes you saw a 'beautiful dress'it's look like akane inui wearing sometimes, you go at the "changing room"to try it you find a mirror to look it for yourself until you saw your face you look akane so this is the reason why koko keep calling you akane.

"Wow, so pretty" kokonoi tell to you while looking at you how beautiful you are in that dress "you really look like akane-san" koko hold your face gentle "koko i-" you stop because koko say something "let's go at the cashier and let's pay it after that let's go to a restaurant to eat heh~" he tell you.

When youd botn done paying the dress you wear,kokonoi ask you what restaurant you want and you say " maxs" koko and you split up to fined the" "maxs resturant" your saying you take your phone and call koko,that means you saw the " max restaurant"your saying.

You both go at the lane and pick the food you want, and find some sits while your eating the walking people catch your attention your start looking at the people walking at the hallways going to the place they want while you thinking what freedom is.

You didn't realize koko is been looking at you for an hour,you look at him and said "what are you looking at?" You questions him "nothing I'm just looking how beautiful you are" he tell at you and smile.

You just ignored him and jeep looking at the people walking you know his making some corny pick up line you know it's because you look like akane.

When you both finish on your food you both going home walking peacefully, kokonoi look up and said"the moon is beautiful isn't it?" He tell at you and smile"yea it is" you respond "i wish akane is still alive" he said before closing his eyes and feel the warm wind surrounding to his body.

You tilt your head down and smile "yea i wish too"you said you feel sad about what happen to you best friend "but btw you look akane mor beautiful than akane"koko said after looking at you.

" Eh?! No!! Akane-san was more beautiful than me"you said and trying to hide your red face " hahaha I'm serious, hey let's go to the church and praise god for this good day"he tell at you and hold your hand to not lose you.

"There's the church" koko told at you "come let get in" koko run toward at the door in the church and push it to open, when you both about to enter you saw taiju and inui talking to each other.

"Ahh it's you guys how are you? Why are you here?" Its inui "inui seishu" the younger brother of "akane inui"," i see you brought a girl here kokonoi"and this man was taiju "taiju shiba" the oldest sibling of "shiba siblings","is there a problem boss if i brought a girl here?"kokonoi told and hold your hand tighten. "Hi! My name is "(name)"I'm here just to pray" you yell and bow your head "hahaha a religious girl i like that" taiju said because its his first time to see a "religious person".

"*Giggles*you really look like akane huh" inui tell at you with a smile "yea she/he really is" taiju said it too, "see you look like akane told you" koko said.