𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

You about to eat but koko call you "(name)" koko said"hmm yes?"you said and look at him "i" koko said "i what?" You aid with a question face"i lik_" Koko can't say the word he will say maybe because his nervous "come on koko I'm not getting mad" you said and smile while looking at his nervous face "I LIKE YOU!!" koko shout but bad luck you didn't hear it"ohh wait someone calling" you pick up your phone and answer the call "hello?","meet me at the corner if the restaurant of the place were you are." The person that who called you said.

"Ohh I need to go something" you said and pointed the door exit "where are you going?"koko tell at you "i will go somewhere I'll be back" you about to leave but koko hold your hands "pls" koko tell "pls come back safe ok?" Koko said and smile"yes i am koko bye" and you remove his hand to your arm,inui stand up and said"I'll follow him/her"he said.

You were walking and it's feel wierd look like someone watching you while walking you call the guy who called you "where are you? "You ask him through the phone but some guy were walking at the street a tall guy with a hair up "hey there remember me?"you get shock to see his face and that guy was hanma shuji you get scared and run away you look back if his following you and you saw him following you with a laugh "HAHAHA I'm gonna catch you" hanma run and follow you until inui surprised punch him at the face and said "(NAME)!! RUN!!" and try to stop hanma to follow you, that time you looking at inui but you didn't realize some fast motor was approaching you with two riders and the person at the back was holding a bat,you heard the fast engine it's made you look infront you but it's to late.

The man at the back hit your head..

You flew over at the street and bump your head at the floor,the motor stop to look at you if your dead or not the person in the back said "let's go" and keep driving,inui run to the place you are,he defeated hanma and hanma run away until inui saw you there you are laying at the street with bunch of blood in your head.

Inui know the guy who hit you at the head and it's kisaki tetta the captain of hanma shuji.

Inui quickly piggy back ride you and said "please stay with us please" you can hear hia crying voice and strength ti keep you awake "inui"you call him " yeah?please stay with us"inui said" if i die please protect koko"you said inui get shock to what you said" protect him no matter what happen if sometimes he call you akane just slap him"you chuckle before saying it to inui " no it's just a dream don't say that you will get rescued i promise"inui tell and start running and ask for help but no one can hear him " inui...tell to koko i love him ok?no matter what happen i will love him until the end of my life" You said and smile"you..." Inui stop running"your bo-body was cold" inui tell but you didn't respond "Hey!!stay with us!!" Inui run as fast as he can to go at the restaurant,koko running to the exit door because he hear inui scream koko look around and saw inui with you and your head full of blood.

"Koko i-" inui cried out and stop "no explaining first" koko said and quickly carry you to his car and go at the hospital.