𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕

It's been a month koko trying to call you by your own nae sometimes he call you "akane" sometimes your name.

"Hey aka-" he stop because he know he will mess up if he call you akane again "hey (name)what you wanted to do?" Koko tell to you while sitting at the chair park "we been here in the park for an hour, request something better"he tell at you" hmm maybe we can go at inui's house","that great i love too"he start holding your hand and open the car door for you and go at inui's house.

"Coming" you can hear a voice through the door and that voice is from inui's house "ohh hello come in" inui told to come in his house, you and koko both remove your shoes and put it on the side, inui is not that rich like koko he only have a simple house like another, "what do you guys want i will buy"inui tell"nah we eaten here a gift" a 1 box of dunot koko give to inui " wow thanks".

"Why you guys came here" inui said before eating the dunot that kokonoi give "we were bored we wanna do something" koko lean at the chair and cross his arm as the pillow of his head "taiju said he need some help at the church we can help him" inui tell to koko "pft you know that man is dangerous he can punch (name) just 1 hit if she/he mess up" koko tell to inui "well atleast the boredom you guys felt now was gone" inui said and stand up"if you don't want (name) and i will go" inui grab your hand and go out at his house" alright! Fine"then koko stand up.

Koko open the door for you and inui "now here we go" koko said and hold the steering wheel and start going at the church "ahh you guys again" taiju look at you like a small fry "come in i will show you the things you'll do"taiju said and walk at the church hallways.

While you and inui helping taiju what to do at the church,kokonoi accidentally call you akane " akane give me the paint brush"you get shocked because koko calls you again with the wrong name," what did you say koko?"you said with a confused face"ahh i mean (name)can you please give me the paint brush"after you hear that you give to koko the paint brush and whimper to his ears "one more time koko i will slap you again"you said with a scary face.

You guys were finish painting the wall church " alright were done thank you for the help"taiju said and smile " ok boss thank you very much"koko and inui said and bow,inui hold your head to force you to bow,and taiju left.

"Soo.... what's next?" You tell to them,"how about lets go to akane's grave?" Koko tell and smile "sure it's been a month I didn't go to akane" inui said,now the plan is you guys were going to akane's grave to visit her.