𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕?END

Koko and inui quickly lay you at the bed emergency, the doctor's were there to check you if your still ok.

Koko grab inui's shirt "Tell me!" Koko said "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!?!"koko yell at inui, koko start crying but he still grab inui's shirt "Koko I'm sorr-" inui stop "why? WHY?","why her/him?why?" Koko said and remove his hand to inui's shirt

"Koko I'm sorry i can't protect her/him" inui said to koko with a low voice,the doctor came out at the room and koko stand up and run to the doctor and said "please" "please do your best I'll give you all my money just please" koko said to the doctor while his hand is on the person shoulder.

"Sir money can't do anything" the doctor said to koko"just please try your best to make him/her live" koko said and remove his hand to the doctor.

"but as what we see that-"the doctor stop the doctor can see inui and koko's nervous to the results "please come in" the doctor walk at the door and open the door for them.

"What is this?" Koko said after saw you without a ventilator beside on your bed,koko walk forward at you and said " (name) your alive right?"koko hold you hand and kiss it " please wake up"inui grab koko " Koko it's to late"," no he's/she's not death!!"koko tell it to inui and look at inui " it's just a dream wake up!!"koko yell at you while inui crying and forcing koko to stop " koko!!th-the moon is beautiful isn't it?"inui yell to koko.

Koko got froze to what he hear he look at inui "(name) said to say it to you,he/she said he/she can't just confess he/she lobe you because he's/she's thinking you love akane"inui tell at koko.

Koko know that this is the last time he sees you,he kneel down and hold you head and whisper to your ear and said "yes,i love you too" and koko kiss your forehead before leaving you alone.