Chapter 4

Several months has past. No words had been exchanged between us. The only times Itachi came into the room was to give me medicine when I yelped in pain or when I called for food. I felt alone or to put in other words, abandoned; my friends didn't care about me, my family , not even Oma.

Not even Jun.

No one cares about my feelings, they probably all think I'm dead; but I'm not, I'm right here laying in my own bed of tears. Emotionally unattached from this lonely world.

I loved you guys, but why doesn't anyone love me; am I that bad of a person to deserve this, why is it that nobody has come to my rescue.

I'm alone, I have always been alone from the very beginning.

Enraged, I balled my fragile fist, taking whatever pains may lay ahead, I force myself to sit up.

"I refuse to be a useless pile of skin, I refuse to continue being weak, I refuse to be forgotten!!" With each refusal I became more and more irate, my body began to boil. Before long I was standing at the very door in which He came in and out of with each passing day. "I refuse to sit in this damn room anymore!!"

Out of anger I punched the thin wooden door down.

Only to be greeted by another empty room, Itachi nowhere in sight.

"Aargh!!"

My body began to tense up at all the spontaneous gestures, but I refused to go back in that forsaken room.

Looking around my eyes caught sight of a door, which had a thick ray of light peaking in through the bottom of it.

Gripping the knob I twisted it slowly, opening it, I closed my eyes, letting the warm sunlight engulfed my entire body.

As I opened my eyes a pain shot through them, though I quickly adjusted to the ancient environment.

The sun was foreign to me at this point, though it was welcoming. Looking around I was overwhelmed with the beautiful sight. Everything was so green. Being in that house, I would have never guessed there would have been a sight like this awaiting me outside.

Walking around the beautiful environment I encountered a dirt trail, following it I came upon a man sitting on a misshapen bolder.

As I neared him I observed his back view, his black hair which gracefully ran down his muscular back and his fair skin that looked ever so smooth.

Who is he ?

"Feeling better ?" Came his soft voice.

"I'm sorry do I know you ?" I questioned.

Without a word he turned towards me.

"I-I-Itachi !?!" I could feel my cheeks turn red; I can only imagine the surprised expression locked on my face.

He was beautiful.

His hypnotizing dark eyes, his soft jaw structure, his dramatic eyelashes all added to his attractive face.

He was also not wearing his clouded cloak, instead he was shirtless with his navy blue pants and bandages taped around his ankles and feet.

Never in a million years would I have thought this man to be Itachi. Without that ugly cape covering his face, he looks like a totally different person.

"Why do you seem so surprised? I'm the only one that knows you're still alive," He blankly stated.

"I'm not... I just thought you were someone else, that's all."

Suddenly my body started to hurt, and before long I felt myself violently shaking, still I tried to keep my balance, but failed miserably as my body started to collapse.

Almost as quickly as I was falling I felt the grasp of his arms around my fragile body.

It hurt, but not as much as it would have, had I fell to the ground.

"You fool you're still not well enough to be doing stuff like this, you should still be resting!" He expressed with a worried expression planted on his face.

He stared into my eyes for a while, I felt a sensation in my chest, as I became lost in his forever gaze.

Before while he let go of me.

Without a word he began walking in the opposite direction; I watched until I could no longer see his being.

Itachi's POV

"Damn it! What is happening to me ?!" I screamed out when I was no longer in her sight. That was the first time in a long time I had ever shown anyone my vulnerable state.

She's so much like Her, her appearance, her smile, her attitude, even her chakra is similar.

Chakra ? That couldn't be, impossible.

But still, she could never be Her.

Lost in thought, I hadn't realized I had wondered further than intended away from the shelter. Looking up into the sky I could tell the night was going to be cold, quickly I sped around to gather
wood for a fire.