Chapter 5

Kedieo's POV

Entering that creepy house once more, my curiosity got the best of me.

Since I had been isolated in that damned room for so long, I had never had the opportunity to explore this place.

Wandering around the house I entered the first room, which I would assume would be the living room.

But where are the windows ?

Usually the living room is the room with the most windows.

So why is it so dark ?

Looking around the room I caught sight of a piece of tape sticking out.

"Oh!"

Grabbing a hold of it I pulled forcefully; The more I pulled the more it revealed what laid underneath it. The window.

As I was walking through the house I came across several of these, for each one, I did the same.

Before long, the once dark, creepy place, now became engulfed in the moonlight.

Standing back I admired how different the place had looked.

It doesn't look like an old perverted man lives here anymore.

Proud of my work, I proceeded to what seemed to be the kitchen. As I approached the cabinet my stomach began to grumble.

Opening it, to my surprise it was filled with multiple different flavors of noddles.

"All of these delicious noddles, but he was feeding me that disgusting soup !"

I hated that soup, but now I'm going to eat until I can't see my toes.

Holding the open pack of noddles to my nostrils, I smelled the uncooked romen, my eyes rolled to the back of my skull as I took in the hypnotizing scent.

Waisting no time I hastily scurried around the decent sized kitchen in search of a pot.

Once I located it, play time was over.

As I started cooking the romen, I hurried to the refrigerator to find more ingredients to cook with it; onion, beef cubes, broccoli...etc.

I'm surprised he has all this food.
He doesn't look like he eats a lot.

Putting the chopped up ingredients into the pot, I impatiently waited.

It's been so long since I had an actual meal.

Itachi's POV

Approaching the house I couldn't help but notice the lights which were shining out of the shelter.

Entering through the front door I suddenly took notice to the window, once covered in dark tape; open with the moonlight seeping through.

Anger began to build up, but slowly I tried to calm myself down.

"Such a fool."

Suddenly, noise traveled from the kitchen.

Dropping the several pounds of wood on to the floor, I started in that direction.

Walking into the kitchen I caught sight of her with stretched out cheeks and little strands of romen hanging from her moist lips.

She hadn't noticed me yet.

"Why did you take the black tape off the windows?" I asked.

Looking up, her eyes widened and her face dropped.