🙃

⚠️this chapter will contain mentions of an ED⚠️

Noah/Heather

Noah
Hey Heather
Yk when I went to Codys because he we still in bed and it was like 3PM.

Heather
yeah?

Noah
I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said he wasn't hungry even though he hadn't eaten all day.

Heather
Yeah I've realized that before I just thought that he had eaten before I arrived.
And when he had a sleepover at mine he hardly ate any breakfast.
It could of been because he didn't like the food as it wasn't his house.

Noah
Maybe but I'm worried about him.
What if he's not eating.

Heather
Wanna go to his house in a hour and talk to him about it

Noah
Doubt he will open up about it easily but okay.

Cody/Noah

Noah
Hey Cody, can me and Heather come over in a hour?

Cody
Okie sure Noey :))

Noah
Don't call me that

Cody
u call me Gap

Noah
Yeah but I can do that but you can't call me Noey or any nickname

Cody
uGh
I'm breaking up with you

Noah
okay.

Cody
WHY DIDN'T IT WORK

Noah
Because I'm smart

Cody
if u were so smart u would know not to start a sentence with because

Noah
whatever
See you in a hour gap
=====================

Harold
Hey guys!

Duncan
Shut up

Harold
I was just gonna ask if any of you want to go to my rap battle contest.

Leshawna
I'll go Harold

Ezekiel
Gotta support the homies 😃

Noah
Why does he use emojis like the way there meant to be used?

Ezekiel
What do you mean eh🧐

Lindsay
me and tyler will go harold
:D

Tyler
Uhm Linds I didn't agree 2 that

Lindsay
Please tylerrrrrrrrrr
🥺

Tyler
Okayy

Cody
*cough* simp *cough*

Trent
Cody I know YOUR not talking about simping

Gwen
I would simp for me too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Courtney
Who wouldn't

Gwen
love you Court

Courtney
You too Gwendolyn

Gwen
Gwen*

=====================

Heather/Noah

Heather
leaving now

Noah
Same see you there

=====================

Heather and Noah both knocked on Codys door.

"Heatherrr Noahh, welcome to the Codemiesters abode"

"Hello dork" Heather said walking into his house and sitting on the sofa. Noah and Cody following after.

"So you guys wanna play some games Orr"

"Uhm we actually wanted to talk you about something" Noah said akwardly

"Go ahead"  Cody said smiling.

"Uh well me and Noah kinda noticed you hadn't been eating well not when were around"

"It's Noah and I"
Noah mumbled.Heather heard this and kicked him.

"Oh uh it's just I'm not hungry very often thats it" Cody said getting nervous now.

"You can tell us Cody, it's okay" Heather said putting an arm around him.

"Theres something wrong with me" Cody whispered

"woah woah woah stop yourself there gap, where did that come from"

"Why would you even think that" Heather said.

"A while back I was thinking of reasons my parents didn't care about me and one of the reasons I came up with was that theres something wrong with me  so I don't know somewhere along those lines I stopped eating. my parents never checked when I ate so they didn't stop anything and I guess I have been doing it since"

"Cody.. your parents don't like you because their dickheads it doesn't have anything to do with you, because your amazing Cody and your perfect, I know I don't say it that much but your pretty cute"

"Yeah as your best friend it is my job to tell you how fantastic you are and I'm sorry I don't do that enough but you need to eat Cody you don't wanna end up going to hospital"

"yeah I know but its a habbit now, when I try to eat I just end up throwing it up"
Noah got up and left the room returning with an apple.

"Please just try and eat this its a start okay" Noah handed Cody the apple and about 5 minutes later of encouragement he finished.

"Look you just ate an apple Cody and your not throwing up, your amazing Cody and soon you will be able to eat full meals" Heather smiled and hugged Cody. "Come on Noahhh join the hug"

"Whatever" Noah said joining the hug.

Cody laughed
"I love you guys"

A/N
hey I'm going on holiday for 3 days so I won't be updating it for the next 3 days.
Also if you could vote it it would really mean alot as I rly try on these.

Have a good day night or evening