🌩️

This chapter will be a little different to my other chapters just saying

Cody/Heather

Cody
Heather it's happening again can you please come over

Cody
I'm really scared Heather please

Cody
Heather??

=====================

After 10 minutes of trying to contact Heather,his best friend Cody was a mess. He needed company when he got like this and Heather acting like a sister to him was always his choice. It was thundering outside and Cody was terrified as the flashbacks came back. He eventually went and pressed another name

Cody/Noah

Cody
Noah can you come over please

Noah
no

Cody
Please its serious

Noah
Wait okay I'm coming

=====================

Cody had left the door unlocked so Noah came straight into his room too see Cody shaking in a ball on the floor.

"Oh my god Cody what the fuck happened"

Cody tried to say something in response but ended up crying more.

"Cody its alright" Noah wasn't the best at comforting people but he needed to forget about that so he hugged Cody and the two stayed like that until the storm was finished.

"Thank y-you Noah"

"It's fine but do you mind telling me what happened"

"Oh uhm ,I woke up and it was thundering outside and this is embarrassing but I'm really scared of thunderstorms because when I was like 4 uh there was a storm and it being my first one I was scared but instead of comforting me my parents were downstairs fighting and had locked me in my room I don't remember why I think I did something to annoy them but it was really scary for me all alone in the dark while hearing screaming downstairs, I guess it did something to me because Everytime theres a storm I just hear them fighting all over again and I don't even know"

"Holy shit Cody that's alot, I'm sorry that your parents didn't take care of you the way you deserved to be. your worth so much and I love you so much remember that okay"

"I love you too Noah"
Cody grabbed Noahs hand and  squeezed it. Noah knew what this meant. When the two were together they never kissed each other much unlike Geoff and Bridgette who were making out all the time. Both boys loved each other they just didn't do that so often so instead of they would just squeeze each other's hand as a substitute to a kiss.

"Noah can you stay the night" Cody asked

"Sure but I'm going to head to sleep right now, I need my beauty sleep honey"

"Hah alright"

=====================

"That was a great movie mi amor"

"Mhm" Heather replied checking her notifications. There was alot from the groupchat that she decided to ignore but a message from Cody she opened straight away.

"Fuck-"

"Whats wrong Heather"

"Take me to Codys"

"Why do you always wanna see him, is there something your not telling me"

"Alejandro he's my best friend he's nothing like that and I got a few messages from him and I need to see him now so please drive me there before I push you out of the drivers seat and drive there myself"

"Alright"

About 15 minutes later Heather arrived at Cody's house she had the key but was surprised when she didn't have to use it because the door was already unlocked.
She went up to Cody's bedroom.
"Cody I'm so sorry I'm late, I was at the cinema with Al and my phone was shut down I can get you a drink or-" she saw Noah and Cody alsleep and smiled. "Guess your doing fine"
She walked back out of the house. "Ugh out of all people why do I see HIM as family" she thought to herself.

She laughed at all the memories they had together and everything they had gone through she opened her phone and messaged Cody

Heather
Cody I'm so Sorry I couldn't be there sooner I was at the movies with Alejandro and we had to shut our phones off but when I arrived you were sleeping with Noah.  Better tell me everything in the morning!

A/N
OKAY AND REALLY LOVE CODY'S AMD HEATHERS FRIENDSHIP  LIKE AAAA