06. Trial

Sorry I've been absent lately! I just started back at school and it's been rough. I hope you enjoy this peace offering.

PS: (This is set during Tanjiro's trial, but it's nighttime so (Y/N) can actually survive)

[Recap]

"Well I'll have to put you on trial then! To see what my fellow hashira think."

[Present time]

After the butterfly girl said that, she said something else "for your safety and ours, we will be putting you unconscious. I hope you understand why." the female held up a syringe with a thin pink liquid in it, some sort of demon nullification poison, to at least knock out a demon. (Y/N) hummed and relaxed his arm so that the butterfly could inject it easily, usually the needle would break but he permitted it not to. After 3 minutes the demon hung limply, laying over a tree branch with his eyes closed.

Shinobu hummed and smiled that eery smile, she then grabbed (Y/N)'s limp arms and swung one over her shoulder, her other hand carrying his waist.

[Small jump]

TANJIRO'S POV

"Ake up....wake up...wake up!!"

I opened my eyes, spotting a kakushi jabbing my side with his foot.

"Who are you...?"

My voice croaked out dryly.

"Get up. You're in the presence of the hashira!"

I looked to where the masked person was staring at and I saw another young looking male. I wonder who that is.

I refocused on the nine other presences behind me. I'm guessing they're the hashira.

"We have two reasons for a trial I see!"

A proud sounding man yelled, turning my attention to him. A smile was planted on his face and his hair was a vibrant yellow and red-orange color.

I looked towards the male who was tied up next to me. The smell coming from him was enough to make my nose scrunch in disgust.

"Ah..I see their both awake!"

A feminine voice said, my eyes darted towards the voice to see a woman with black and purple hair.

'Both awake?'

I thought, I turned towards the boy again. His orange eyes were now open, staring at the hashira infront of us.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! And being one is  even worse!"
___________________________
KYOJURO RENGOKU
the flame pillar

'Being one?!'

I turned toward the other tied up boy.

'Him!!?'

315 words! See ya'll next time!