Chapter 7

I stood there, with my mouth open, unsure of what to do. Olive walked past me, grabbed her jacket, and walked out of the house putting it on.

"C'mon then." She said.

"Okay."

We both started walking down the hill, but everyone else stayed at the house.

"Should we see what they do if we scream?" I asked.

"Yes!" Olive replied.

"Wait until we've gone around this corner then." I said.

We ran around the corner and did a piercing scream. Harry, Alfie and Ian came running, and Hollie slowly walked behind. We laughed.

"Don't do that." Alfie said.

"Guys, i'm going home. I can't be arsed with this. Harry, are you coming?" Hollie said.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here with these guys. I'd like to have fun once in a while." He replied.

"FINE!" She shouted and stormed off.

"Hey, since we scared you, why don't we change the dare a little?" Olive said.

"How?" Harry asked.

"How about we all go in?" She replied.

"YEAH!!!" Ian and Alfie aid in unison, but sounded scared, as well as excited.

Harry agreed and we all started walking down the road. After about 5 minutes, we got to the large, rusty, iron gates. I slowly pushed it open and it creaked.

Olive, Harry and I walked behind the two taller lads, who looked scared out of their skin.

Olive sneaked up behind them and...

"BOO!"

The two boys screamed.

"OLIVE!" Alfie shouted.

"Well, what did you expect me to do?" Olive asked.

Olive and Harry walked at the front, then Alfie and Ian, then me. I walked around the two boys and went to Olive.

"Is it just me, or are they holding hands?" I said, motioning towards Alfie and Ian.

She quickly looked and nodded in excitement. We had always thought that these two boys would make a good couple if they went out, so basically, raise your hand if you're an Ianfie shipper!!!

Yeah, we were about to ask, when we got to the worst part. The large blue door. Everything fell silent. All that could be heard, was the howling of the wind in the night.

We looked at the door as we dared to go in,
For no-one goes in,
And no-one comes out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I'm sorry for such a long wait, it's just that i'm really struggling with this story, some help would be much appreciated.

Imma dedicate this to @emowinnie coz they asked me to write another chapter, so I hope you like it!!!

Thanks!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------