Chapter 6

"What? No, I'm not going in there? I was only just allowed to come here. What if someone lives there, or we get caught or-" Olive started.

"Stop being such a wuss. nobody lives there, I've lived here all my life, and never has someone come out, or gone into that house." I said.

"Exactly, nobody has gone in?" I an said.

"I wonder why that is then Ian?" said Alfie.

"Stop trying to scare you, you dicks." said Harry.

You know you should stop, when Harry swears, but they didn't.

"Why? Do you like her or something?" Ian teased,

Harry said nothing, but went a wonderful shade of pink.

"Ooh, you see that Ian, that's the colour of my sister bedroom." Alfie said.

I could see that they were upsetting people, and I didn't even think about what come out of my mouth, but somehow, I insulted him.

"Yeah, your sisters room Alf." i said and smiled.

He got quite annoyed at this comment and gave me an evil glare.

"Oh, c'mon Olive, why are you no fun anymore?" i said.

"I am fun!" She said.

"Prove it." I replied.

"How?" She asked.

"Do the dare." I replied.

"Fine." she said.

I was shocked, I just stood there, staring at her, unsure if she was being serious or not. Ian and Alfie started whooping, Harry smiled and Hollie just rolled her eyes. This was the least amount of attention she had had in her life. We quickly ran upstairs to get changes into something more, suitable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry for the really long wait, but, I'M SORRY!!! Do you forgive me?????????

Anyway, I'm a little stuck on what should actually be in the house, you know like tales that can become true and stuff. Can you help please??????? You can comment it or privet message me at any time!!!

Does it all make sence? Do I need to explain things more? HELP ME PLEASE?

Thanks for waiting for so long and if you do really want someone to thank, other that me, thank @Hetalila cos she asked me to write some more.

I would like to thank @beatlesrevolution_ because you made me feel proud when you added my story to your reading list!

Thank you all for reading!

Follow,
Vote,
Comment,
Share!!!

-Loopness

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------