Chapter 8

"Hey, are you sure you want to do this? I don't mind if we don't" Alfie said.

"You know what, me neither." Ian said.

"You came up with the dare, we're doing it." Harry said.

I smiled, I had never seen Harry like this ever, so sassy and witty, but I liked it. I had a feeling, that even though we'd probably be shitting ourselves, it would be fun.

I suppose it would always be fun because Hollie wasn't there.

Alfie made a scared moan-y thing.. I don't know what it was called, but do you know the sound a dog makes, when it wants to go outside. Like whining.

"Hey, at least you've got your boyfriend if you get scared." Olive said.

Ian and Alfie stepped away from each other, and then looked a bit angry.

"Run, run run!!!!" Harry shouted.

And then, without s second thought, all four of them, ran into the house.

I followed, just to see.

Alfie and Ian stopped at the end of the hall, realising that they had been in the house for about 20 seconds without realising.

They turned back, they were going to run outside, but the door creaked and slammed shut. 

I ran, to try and open the door. It was locked, but there was no key, or anyone there that could've shut it, or lock it.

We should have realised that this would happen,

for no-one comes out.