Chapter 4

After school, we met at the park around the corner. I was 15 minutes late because my teacher was being an arse. I ran through the field.

"Finally" Said Holly.

I got really pissed off. I think I would have been okay if it was Ian or Alfie who had said it, but she was being such a bitch about it.

"Right, can I get one thing straight? Do not cross me, or you will be sent home, i don't care how f*cking late it is. got that?"

Holly went bright red with embarrassment. I saw Alfie mumble something to Ian, they both stood up straight and saluted.

"Yes boss."

They all knew that i don't like to swear, the only time i really do, is when im very, very pissed off. And when i'm that pissed off, I usually break something or hurt someone.

We then ran through the field and to my house. They all loved my house for some reason. It was closed off from everywhere else. there was just 2 houses on this little estate thingy...

When we got to my house, I unlocked the door and told them to make themselves at home. I didn't get changed because it wouldn't be fair.

"Right, what are we going to do?" Harry asked.

"Beer, games, Pizza, sleep!" Ian and Alfie shouted!

Oh boy, we did much more than Beer, games and pizza, and I for certain, did not sleep...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I must apologies for two things...

1) For you guys having to wait sooo long for a new chapter... I have no real explanation for that, so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.

2) Sorry for the bit of swearing in this chapter... :( Sorry Mum...

Anyway, I was wondering if i should carry on with this story? So, I have to go, I'll try and make sure that the next chapter isn't TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far in the future. :)

So,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------