𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 // 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘𝙲𝚘𝚗! 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

——————————————————————————

THE CROWD INSTANTLY faded away. Guess y/n knew the reason why so many people were crowding him.

But that wasn't the point right now. Had he really just called y/n HIS?!

They were still standing in the middle of the hallway.

"What was that about?!" Y/n said. She could feel her face heat up with embarrassment.

"I just told her the truth, you are a girl and my friend, are you not?" The peppermint boy said.

You've gotta be kidding me.

"Todoroki...she meant girlfriend as in dating, and being in a romantic relationship together." Y/n slapped her hand against her forehead.

"...oh."

Yup. This boy was very dense indeed.

Y/n sweat dropped. This whole situation was hilarious and embarrassing the same time. They would probably laugh about it in the future.

After the girlfriend incident. Todoroki getting approached by random girls decreased immensely. Which y/n didn't mind. If anything, she was happy no one came up to him.

They were now able to peacefully shop here and there. And look at all the cool cosplayers.

Y/n had even got a signed Hawks poster. She hadn't regretted a second of waiting in they 1 and a half hour line.

"Phew, I'm pooped." Y/n said. They had almost gone around the whole dome.

There was no answer.

"...Todoroki?" Y/n looked around. Only to see her friend holding an endeavour keychain. Strangely enough, there was a small pile of keychains of Todoroki?

The bi coloured boy was silent. He looked deep in thought. His blue and grey eyes held a bit of sadness in them. She walked over to him, now standing beside the peppermint boy.

There was a thick silence until y/n put her hand on her friends back.

Y/n could tell that Todoroki and his father did not have the best relationship. She didn't exactly know his story, but all she wanted to do was comfort her dear friend.

" I don't know your story...you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But I do know that it does take time to heal.....some more than others." Y/n took the key chain of Todoroki and held it up beside the endeavour one.

"So whatever you're going through right now...I know you'll be able to overcome it. Because you're really strong, and a good person." Y/n smiled and looked up at Todoroki.

His eyes were widened, grey and turquoise orbs staring into her (e/c) ones. He had felt so touched by her words.

He had nothing to say. Todoroki was still taking in everything she had said to him.

"Anyways, I don't know if anything I said was helpful at all, but I know you'll be able to push through whatever you're going through. I know cause you're just amazing in that way." Y/n walked off to wait for him outside the endeavour gift shop.

It was now 8pm. The two friends had finally gotten off the train.

They were walking back with tons of bags and trinkets. Y/n had bought so much stuff that Todoroki had to help carry some of it.

And oh boy were they exhausted.

They made it to the corner where their streets split. Todoroki handed y/n her bags.

".....thanks for earlier today." Todoroki said out of the blue.

"Oh, it was no problem really, you'd kinda seemed down the second people started bothering you about your father."y/n said.

"But other than the swarms of people, I had a lot of fun today." She continued.

"I did as well." Todoroki agreed.

"So.. I'll see you at dinner sometime I guess?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I can text you what date would be best. See you." The peppermint boy started walking the other direction.

"Wait!-" y/n grabbed Todoroki's hand again like she did before. Giving it a slight squeeze.

"Thank you for spending time with me today." She gave him a genuine smile.

"Text me later." Y/n grabbed her things and started running back home.

Todoroki was left standing there. He lifted the hand y/n held. He felt a faint heat appear on his face. One half becoming hotter than the other.

"see you at dinner.....y/n."