Hibiscus

TW: Implied/séxual abuse, blood.
Please, if you're triggered by the topic above, please do scroll pass or block me.

               𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 gentle 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝖺'𝗌  𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗓𝗒 𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾𝗌.

                       ' . . gumamela, apo. ' 
                                        𝘏𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴

Ignorance of the unsightly side of the world and mankind was truly a bliss until it was stolen and shredded underneath your feet.

             𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗆.

                     '𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴     
                          𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢?'

A few will accuse of the reasoning of what she wore. An image appears in view, blurry from the years of burying the deed. Then, her huge downcast orbs peers down at the soft Minnie mouse dress given by her momma. Small lips quivers as head duck down of whimpers of apologies and innocent broken tears. The memory of the gift will be replaced by continual sinister nightmares.

                     '𝘯𝘰, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴
                            𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦.'

Was it naive of her to trust blood? It is oblivious of everyone around her as years to come and no one noticed or they overlooked the haunted muddy look on her tired eyes, the jittery paranoia of blade beneath her pillow, the avoidance of dreadful human touch and interactions.

                      𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝗁𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾. . 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

                          '𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱?!'

Dazed unseeing eyes stares at the shower wall, arms wrapped around her own to held her crumbling soul in fetal position whilst nails digs aggressively on skin and crimson slid with the scorching water. Still so filthy, disgusting, unremovable stain. .so dirty.

                     𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍– 𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀.

                   '𝘸𝘩𝘺. .𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦     
𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢? 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. .'

He– the creature remains free, hiding in a shell of society. You don't award monster a name to give them power on your brain for so long. Creature like chameleon integrating themselves on the natural surroundings even on the holy place and to be force to forgive was a vicious step on their part.

                        ' 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧. .
                          𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚     
                          𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡. '