Chapter 5

Derrick

I walked into the warehouse being greeted by Black and Blue. They were the guards around here. I heard somebody call me from my left.

"Aye, you need to come here," one of the money men said.

I walked his way and he began talking,

"D, almost $20,000 is missing," I stared him in his face.

These people 'round here is playing me for a fool. I thought to myself.

I nodded my head to the boy and went into the main room.

I pulled out my glock 23 and shot at the roof. Everybody looked at me then continue to work. I shot the gun once again.

"Everybody in the mothafuckin main room now and each of you niggas got 10 seconds to get here," I said with anger in my voice.

People began to rush into the room. I looked around to make sure nobody was missing.

"I'm $20,000 short in money," I stop talking and looked around for anybody who look shaken up. I saw atleast 3 faces change.

"I need whoever took my money to step forward, now." I gripped my gun tighter and waited for somebody to move.

Nobody moved so I shot the person to my right in the leg.

"FUCK!," the person yelp out.

"Now, if nobody confess to taking my motherfuckin money in 5 seconds, I'm killing every fuckin' body in this bitch," I snorted.

"5,"

Silence

"4,"

Silence

"3,"

Silence

"2," I raised my voice some while lifting my gun.

"I know who did it boss!" Somebody yell. He paused before continuing.

"He did it," The person pointed to the darkskinned boy with dreads. He look at the guy hard as if he could kill him.

"So did you do it?" I began walking slowly to him while sarcastically laughing.

"Ye-Yea s-sir but it-it-," I interrupt him by shooting him in between his eyes. I turn to my right and shot the snitch in the face.

"If he can snitch on his co-worker, he can snitch on me. That's what you call a rat. This should teach you niggas that I'm not a joke." I glared at all the people and step back.

"Pikachu, clean this mess up, rest of y'all, get back to work," I tucked my gun back in my pants and headed to my office.

-

After a long day at the warehouse, I came back to my condo.

I threw my keys on the counter and went into the bedroom to see my main bitch, Rain, in the bed.

I stripped down to my boxers and crawled in bed with her.

I kissed her cheek and hugged my arms around her waist. She started to twist and turn a little.

"Baby, it's just me," I said as I tightened my arms around her tighter.

She sighed before removing my arms and scooting over to the end of the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?," I said as I sat up a little.

"I know you fucked Sarah," she said without turning around.