Chapter 19

This chapter is short. I got the virus and I wanted to give y'all something.

Sarah

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

I cracked my eyes open and look up to where the noises was coming from. I saw something silver but being that my eyes are half way opened, I didn't know what it was.

The noises began to get louder so I shot my eyes open. I looked up to Derrick hitting a wooden spoon on a silver pan.

"What the hell up. You thirty minutes late for work. That's a hundred dollars off your pay check." He stopped banging on the pan and his eyes met with mine. "You got fifteen minutes to get down here or twenty dollars off of every second."

He walked off out the room and I slammed my head on the pillow.

My life gets worse, day by day.

I got up and did my daily hygiene that I forced to take me eight minutes. I was about to put on regular sweatpants and shirt when Derrick came back into the room with something in his hand.

He tossed me a plastic bag that had a gray jumpsuit that janitors wear in it. I looked up from the bag and at him.

"Your name tag is in there too." He turned around and walked away. I sighed heavily and put on the jumpsuit.

I put on my name tag and head downstairs. I spoke to Handy on my way down and walked into the living room. When I got in there, it looked like Tavi's daughter, Addison, was in here.

The chairs were off the couch, seats were off the couch, the items were off the table and it was dirt that looked my mud on the carpet.

I sighed and groaned in anger.

I honestly don't know why people don't like me. I didn't do anything to nobody my whole life and I get treated like I was a bitch who deserve it, when I don't.

I begin to clean up the room. I put all the couches back on the couch and the pillows too. I swept the floor then vacuum behind myself. I dust the tables off which looked like it hasn't been touch in years.

What type of girlfriend doesn't keep her and her man's house clean?

I shook my head from that thought and went into the kitchen. I looked at the time on the stove that read eleven forty five.

It took me basically two hours on just the living room?

I washed the dishes before putting it in the dishwasher. I put the dishes in there and mopped the floor. Thirty minutes into the kitchen, I was done.

Handy came downstairs and asked me did I need anything while he stepped out.

"Aye, Sarah. Imma step out for a second. You want anything?" I shook my head quickly and he left.

Once he left, a few months past by and I guess he was back. I heard him come into the kitchen but instead I heard a females voice and a kids voice.

"Yes. I'll bring her after I leave home." the high-tones female voice said.

I said a silent prayer to myself because I knew it was no other then Rain.

The little girl came into the kitchen before her. She went into the refrigerator and picked out the red juice.

I assume she noticed my presence and jump back. She end up dropping the glass picture of juice with the juice in it.

I frowned my eyebrows as the little girl screamed.

"Auntie! It's a killer in the kitchen!" the little girl screamed. She ran out as I heard footsteps get closer.

I sighed in frustration. I honestly don't feel like this right now.

Rain can rushing into the kitchen and looked at the mess. Then she looked at me and at the little girl. She started laughing softly and both the little girl and I looked at her confused.

"Morning, this is just the maid around here. You and your brother will see her around more. Just ask her for whatever and she will give it to you. If she don't, let me know." She laughed and cut her eyes at me.

The little girl name is Morning?

Her name was different but yet funny. I rolled my lips in to laugh but Rain smart comment distract me.

"Servant, clean up this mess." She threw a bowl in the sink while her and Morning walked out the kitchen.

I asked God for forgiveness and patients and cleaned up the mess.

Short, yes I know.

Vote and Comment!

Please.