Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers. This is my first book I'm actually interested in and it got one thousand reads. I'm so happy, lol. It's not much but it's a lot to me.

Sorry for my testimony, carry on.

<>

Sarah

I decided to stay home. Vicky went out with one of her visiting friends from South Carolina.

As soon as I was about to turn my light off, I heard a knock at the door.

I frowned my face and turned the light off. I peeped out the window to see a Range Rover.

I know I seen that car before. I thought to myself.

I went downstairs and opened the door.

It was him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with the door cracked open.

"I'll tell you if you open the door," he said in a calm voice. I stared at him before opening the door wider.

He stepped in and looked around.

"Nice place," he said while looking around.

"Thanks. Why are you here?" I asked him while leaning on the wall.

"I've done some thinking and realize I shouldn't have do that to you. I willing to be your friend and help you with you and your baby," he said without taking his eyes off me.

Your baby? I thought.

I double thinked. I'm came to a conclusion to say that he's just working to be a father.

"I see," I mumbled. I looked at him and he had that smile that caught me the first time.

"So where you want to start?" I asked him awkwardly.

"Let's start with your life, why did your father molest you?" He asked while sitting down.

I always freeze up when people talk about or ask me about that story with my father.

Something telling me not to tell me, but he is going to be in my life for the next 18 years, so why not?

"Well, it all started off with my father's drug business," I said under my breath.

I looked up and see him looking straight at me.

Derrick

It's crazy how I got her to open up to me.

The only thing I want her to do is help me find her father and she can stop hitting me up about her child.

After she told me the story I knew about already, I pulled her into a hug. She was crying and was getting my Ralph wet.

"It'll be okay," I mumbled to her. She nodded her head and looked at me with her puffy eyes.

I honestly feel bad for her. She walking around pinning a baby on me when I know it's not mine. God invented condoms and I'm going to use them.

"Now his bitch ass living it up in Buckhead," I heard her say.

I had to play it off so I said the first thing off my head.

"Don't worry about it. You don't need him. You got you and your baby to worry about. I'll even guide you through it," I lied. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

"Look, Imma head out, aight? I want you to keep this door locked. I'm going to call you in the a.m." I got up and she followed me to the door.

I know playing with her head is wrong but I got to do what I got to do.

I gave her a tight hug and left.

Dumb ass

<>

I pulled up to Sean's house. He the only nigga who will actually keep it professional with me. Blake would probably laugh the whole time as soon as I mention Sarah's name.

I got out and knocked on the door. Being that it's late, I know he's probably sleep but I ain't going home without talking to him.

He opened the door with a frown on his face.

"Fuck you want nigga? It's 2 in the morning," Sean rumbled. I walked in the house and took a seat on the chair.

"Man, I'm in some deep shit with a dumb ho'," I mentioned whole rubbing my forehead.

"Man who?" Sean asked while sitting on the couch.

I heard shuffling upstairs and I grabbed my gun. Sean waved me off to put it away as a little girl came downstairs.

"Daddy," the little girl said.

She was beautiful. She had golden hair with cutest doll baby face. She had some nappy head, doctor doll baby in her hand while she rubbed her hands. Since when he had a baby though?

"Yes baby?" Sean asked while getting up. The little girl looked around and saw me. She stared at me for a while before looking back up at Sean.

"Who's that?" She asked while pointing at me.

"That's your Uncle D. Go back to bed babygirl."

The little girl nodded her head and gave Sean a hug before going upstairs.

He came back and sat back down. I was looking at him waiting for him to tell me what was up with gold curly sue.

"I didn't want to tell you like this, but that's my daughter by Heather" Heather was his ex girlfriend from highschool. Everybody knew about Sean and Heather but Heather's death took a tole on Sean.

"She had her 2 months early but she end up dying during labor," Sean said while looking off into space. "Her name is Heaven and she's 3 years old,"

I stared at him to see if he was tearing up. He wasn't. He was just looking off into space.

He shook his head and sat up some, "So wassup?"

"I talked to Sarah, her father is in Buckhead." I put my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hand.

"what about the baby?" Sean asked.

I smacked my teeth and glared at him, "That ain't my baby. When the DNA test prove it, walk around Georgia in a dress."

Sean laughed hard before speaking, "And when it proves you're the father, double my weekly pay for 2 months."

"Deal,"

"Nah, what happens with you and Sarah?" Sean asked.

"She fell for my trap again. She think I'm about to play daddy to another mans baby. She told me where Harold is too,"

Sean let out a sigh and bawled up his fist, "You need to stop doing her like that. She the only respective girl you ever fucked and you ain't do nothing but disrespecting her and your baby. That's your baby Derrick and you need to get over it,"

I'm tired of people telling me that's my baby.

Once the baby be born, I'm shooting all these niggas in the arm who claim that's my baby.

I eyeballed him and shook my head, "Her father is in Buckhead," I mentioned trying to change the subject.

Sean nodded his head. "So what you tryna do?"

"Not gone kill him,"

I felt Sean eyes burning a hole through my face, "Nigga what?"

"I'm not gone kill him," I stopped at looked at him. "I'm gone send him a warning,"

Sean shook his head as if it's a bad idea.

"You just giving him a reason to kill your ass,"

"What you mean? He wasn't in the game for almost 8 years, I know what I'm doing. I'm about to head out. I'll fuck with you later," I said while getting up.

"Aight'," he dapped me up and I left.

<>

Boring Chapter, I know.

Vote and Comment!