Life in Midgard is.. eh.. alright, it's alright

-2 years later-

Y/n's pov:

Yeah! I've been banished for 2 years now.

It's fine. I got help from Tony, I live in his tower, cool right? He doesn't know that I'm Asgardian, I just told him I jumped out of a crashing plane and my parachute got removed midway of me falling. Pretty stupid excuse but he bought it, it's cool.

I'm friends with Pepper, his girlfriend? I'm not sure. Anyway, today we got visited by this guy called Nicholas Fury. He asked Tony to join this "Avengers initiative", but then made me leave the room, cause "I can't be trusted enough", rubbish.

I'm eating pizza in a diner now, cool. As I chewed my pizza I saw a man in a suit with a woman in a suit beside him. They were whispering stuff, fortunately for me and unfortunately for them, I heard everything.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. is currently distracted by a huge threat right now." said the man, "This is the perfect opportunity for H.Y.D -"

The woman hissed, grabbing onto the man's collar. "I told you to DROP the idea, Derek. Loki is a threat to us also! Not only S.H.I.E.L.D. He's taken over one of their best assassins like taking a piece of candy from a baby."

Ha, Loki. Funny. Midgardians are weird sometimes. Wait, Loki?

I dropped my pizza, leaving it upside down on the paper plate, standing up hastily. Approaching the man, I asked. "Hi - uh - sir, um," I cleared my throat. "Did you happen to mention a guy named Loki by any chance?" His pupils dilated, I chuckled nervously.

"How much did you hear?" asked the woman, stepping in front of me.

"Not um, not much?"

The next thing I knew I was being punched into tomorrow. When I got up, my eyes had trouble focusing, though I could see a fist making it's way towards me. Staggering, I got up from the mess I had made by falling into a stack of chairs and rolling to the left.

I got up and held a fork in my hand. The man in a suit rammed towards me like a rhino, predicting his movement, I dove down and stabbed him on the ankle with a fork. The black slacks of his slowly turning red.

"AY, AY, AY! What's with all the violence man?" asked one of the chefs.

The woman then decided to make her move. She jumped up and leapt on me, my head was locked in between her thighs as she pinned me to the ground. I wish this was just a boxing match or something and I could just tap her and breathe, but no. It wasn't. It was time to pull out the big guns.

I lifted my hand which had a glowing green orb floating in it, the woman was surrounded in green magic and I threw her towards the window, breaking it.

The man (who was still whimpering in pain), grabbed onto a table and pulled himself up.

"Mark my words, woman." the man said in his most stable voice possible, as the fork was still shoved in there hard, like a knife. "I will find you, and I will either kill you or torture you to death!"

He then left.

"Did you get that all on camera?" asked one of the teenagers in the diner.

"Hell yeah! Come on!" said his friend, and they left.

I walked out of the door, blood trickling down my forehead.

...

When I got back to Stark tower it was late at night. So everyone must've been asleep and Tony must've been in his lab. I walked to the freezer and got a bunch of ice, dumping it in a piece of plastic. I tied the plastic together and began rubbing the cold bag on my bruises.