The Battle of New York

(A/N: The battle of New York is different in this book, simply because you exist in this story, enjoy.)

Y/n's pov:

What? A fight? Already? I've been on this job for 2 weeks. Bruh.

"Avengers! Suit up!" Tony said, running off to wear his suit.

I considered going without my Iron Man suit Tony gave me, cause number one: my baby might get broken, and number two: Thor went to Asgard and gave me some of my fine Asgardian leather clothes yesterday.

I ended up going without the suit.

I went outside where the others were, there were a bunch of Chitauri's everywhere.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"Natasha, Y/n, you go to the source of the portal thing, we'll stay and fight." Steve said.

We did as told, I launched Nat up and she took control of one of the Chitauri's flying thingies and let me on, we flew to the source.

"What is that thing?" Nat asked, pointing to a glowy blue box in some contraption, making the portal.

"That's the tesseract!" I said, confused, why was it here?

"How do we close this shit then?" Nat asked.

"I dunno... I..." I said, before seeing someone.

"LOKI!?" I asked, my brother, Loki, with a scepter, he was landing at the balcony of Stark Tower, we were at the roof of that now, I flew down.

"Loki!" I said, hugging my brother, "Oh I missed you –" he began to strangle me.

"Who are you?" he asked, tightening his grip.

"Your... your sister..." I replied, shocked, I didn't even think of blasting him with my powers, why would I? He's my brother.

What the fuck happened in those last 2 years?

Steve's pov:

The number of angry, weird, monster alien things were getting more and more, Bruce still hasn't turn into the Hulk yet.

"Bruce, this would be –" I punched an alien with my fist "An ideal –" I blocked a hit with my shield "Time –" I got hit by one "to get angry!"

"Oh, now?" he asked.

"YES, NOW, BRUCE." Tony said frustratedly.

"Luckily, that's my secret Cap, I'm always angry." And he turned into the Hulk immediately.

Nick Fury's pov:

"Director Fury, the council has made a decision."

"I recognize that the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it." I snapped.

"Director, you're closer than any of our subs, you scramble that jet –"

"That is the island of Manhattan, councilman. Until I'm certain my team can't hold it, I will not order a nuclear strike against a civilian population!" I argued back.

"If we don't hold them here, we lose everything."

"If I send that bird out, we already have." I said and ended the call.

Y/n's pov:

"What the hell... WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOKI?" I gasped out; Loki was still strangling me.

"I am doing what I think is right, unless you think what I'm doing is right and agree with me, get out of my way." Loki said.

"You're my brother... why are you doing this?" I asked him.