Polaroid Memories - Modern!AU

R/AU: Photographer Kamado Tanjirou and Writer/Author Tomioka Giyuu

W: Suicide, Thanatophobia, Character Death

-----

No One's POV

"Mhmm, I'll see you around too, onee-chan. Yes, I'll try. Okay, goodbye."

The sound of a phone being hung up was heard through the room that was filled with silence. A man with raven-colored hair rested his chin over his palm as he examined tonight's starry sky. It was a windy evening when he decided to open the window so that the wind can seep inside his, now, lonely place. He always wanted this, to live in a place where he can do what his heart desires but with someone. He always yearned for something like that, he just refuses or denies them in the past but 5 years ago he was certain of those feelings. He was so busy with his cloudy thoughts that he flinched at the sensation of his phone vibrating, indicating that someone messaged him some sort. He picked up his phone from the coffee table right next to him and opened his lock screen before dialing down his password. He already saw who the sender was but he didn't fully see the message itself so he search for his messages before clicking the message that was still left unread. It was his sister that messaged him. He carefully read and scrolled through every unread message coming from his big sister, Tsutako.

From: Big Sis TsuTsu (Tomioka Tsutako)
To: Lil Bro Gigi (Tomioka Giyuu)

(Damn Gigi sounds like a Chinese nickname or something XD *slowly remembers MDZS* Er-gege... WAIT SHIT-)

You better visit your sister at some point or I'll rush in there and pull you out of your isolated room in an instant! Try to get some fresh air and not just through the windows!

From: Big Sis TsuTsu
To: Lil Bro Gigi

It's been 2 and a half months since you locked yourself in there, baby bro. I'm worried about your health, really. As your big sister, I have to take care of my little brother since we're the only ones left after our parents died.

From: Big Sis TsuTsu
To: Lil Bro Gigi

I don't want you to leave me too and I know that you're feeling that too, especially with the current events but please stay strong. For me, for your friends, and especially for him.

From: Big Sis TsuTsu
To: Lil Bro Gigi

If you really don't feel like visiting me, I'll just drop by and hang out with you at your place. Sounds fun, right? Just call me whenever you need someone to talk with, okay? I'm your big sister after all.

From: Big Sis TsuTsu
To: Lil Bro Gigi

Also, sleep early! Good night my little brother~

Giyuu, the raven-haired man, sighed before placing his phone back on the coffee table and returning his gaze to the stars in the night sky. He suddenly had the urge to take a picture of it so he walked around his couch and saw his polaroid camera over the island inside his kitchen. He reached out and grabbed it before going back to the window and positioning it right before his eyes then a clicking sound lightly echoed throughout the quiet living room, indicating that he already snapped a photo. He got back to his couch and flopped himself on it as he waited for the picture to finish being processed for him to see the results.