Lockdown Breakdown - Modern!AU

A request from one of my closest friends here in Wattpad (my only close friend here in Wattpad I guess lol) yej_in ♡☆ I hope you will like this Oneshot gurl :3 ♡☆

Anyways, let's start the Oneshot, shall we?

-----

No one's POV

The sun shined (Ashyy: or maybe shone? Y'all can choose either the two in which seems more accurate or not.) from the blinds of a certain someone's room. Silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable nor uneasy, it was relaxing that can make anyone feel lightheaded and stay in their beds for the whole day.

A certain burgundy-haired boy squirmed a bit as he tries to find some heat since he was feeling a bit cold despite being covered with a blanket. He didn't succeed in finding something to keep him warm from the coldness that he was feeling so he whined before slowly opening his eyes. He still has blurry vision but minutes later he can see properly now. He sat up just only to see him all alone and all naked. The naked part made him all flushed up but the lonely part made him sulk like a baby trying to find his mom or something.

Tanjirou, Where's Giyuu-san?

When it looked like the gods from above heard his prayer, the door opened up and revealing a raven-haired man only wearing some sweat shorts. In short (Ashyy: lol this I just made a- okay nvm.), the raven brushed his hair up, revealing his dark blue eyes, almost like they were the depths of the ocean floor. The scene before the burgundy was too much to handle so he immediately hid his face underneath the covers, revealing his bare buttocks. He kind of forgot that he was naked until the raven softly traced on his left cheek. The smaller yelped and felt more sensitive whenever he touches him in all the right places.

Giyuu, "When and Where did you learn to become so provocative, hmm? Tanjirou?"

The smaller mewled, can't conceal his pleasure, the elder's index finger was dangerously near his entrance. Giyuu chuckled before stopping the torture, making the smaller whine from the loss of skin contact.

Giyuu, "Yare, yare. Such a needy boy we have here."

Tanjirou, "It's all your fault, Giyuu-san..."

Giyuu, "Yes, yes, I'll take all the blame. Now..."

Out of the blue, Giyuu lifted Tanjirou and carried him in a bridal style before walking towards their bathroom.

Giyuu, "Have a warm bath while I make breakfast for us."

Tanjirou, "B-But... Aren't I supposed to do the cooking today?"

Giyuu stood near the door frame and looked back at the smaller, his gaze giving many shivers down the burgundy's spine.

Giyuu, "With your current situation, I don't even think you can stand straight. (Ashyy: You gays aren't even straight so why worry about not being able to stand straight at all?) Call me when you're done so that I can help you get dressed, okay?"

Before the smaller was able to reply, the taller already left him alone. He huffed and furrowed his brows before submerging half of his face in the water and making bubbles with his mouth - playing in the bath.

Today's the day where their country, Japan, declared another lockdown because of the pandemic called COVID 19, again. It was said that it came from China and it slowly spread like wildfire throughout the world. Some people were killed because of it, some were forced to be separated from their families and loved ones because they were positive. If you ask him is 2021 starting to get better and better? Well... it's still the opposite of better. Because of the lockdown, they were forced to stay inside our houses, again.