Snow

Eyyy I just did an angst oneshot lmao. Short oneshot go brr brr

-----

No One's POV

"What a breezy morning."

A certain raven-haired man walked through the forest, seemingly to be on patrol. He sighed before resting under a tree near him, sitting and leaning at it. No matter how long he wandered, no sign of danger occurred. It was a good sign, after all. He can just laze around and wait for the day to end, just like any of his days when he was called to patrol.

Tomioka Giyuu, one of the core survivors of the battle between the demons along with the demon king, Kibutsuji Muzan, himself. It's been 6 months since he last saw the snow and then it hit him, his first encounter with someone, someone that he holds dearest within his heart.

Giyuu, Strong wind currents, forest covered with a blanket of white, naked trees... Ah, yes. I can still remember that faithful encounter as clear as daylight...

The raven lightly shook his head before standing on his own feet again before continuing his patrol. He just wanted to end his shift as quick as possible so that he can just be with his beloved. Nothing matters to him except for him, he is an exceptional for the raven.

He sighed while looking around and examining his surroundings thoroughly when he felt a presence coming closer to his current spot but he didn't mind being all alerted and defensive. He knows that the presence doesn't have any ulterior motives or whatsoever.

"Hey half and half haori!"

"Inosuke! Show some respect towards our seniors!"

He turned around just only to see the chaotic duo at it again. Rather than teaching them a lesson and be proper, he just let them be. He was already used to their love and hate relationship anyways and he always scold them and wouldn't listen so why bother wasting your words to those who wouldn't even listen. Though, he was sure that a certain someone wouldn't be doing the same thing. He's too kind to show any negative remarks to the ones he treasure afterall.

Giyuu cleared his throat, getting the attention of the two male slayers. They both can feel an immense aura surrounding the senior and it's not good news for them.

Giyuu, "What brought you two here? Don't you guys have any training or some sort of things to do?"

Neither the two spoke up. Inosuke may have unlocked something new within and it was bad news for him.

Zenitsu, "You're really digging our own graves here, pighead!"

Inosuke, "It's not my fault that he's wearing a weird looking haori!"

Zenitsu, "This is a sign for you to remember names now, Inosuke."

Giyuu, "I'm waiting for an answer to my question, you two."

The two said men froze in place, yet again, before Zenitsu chuckled nervously and trying to recollect his words before replying the raven.

Zenitsu, "W-Well..."

Giyuu sighed before inching his way towards the two, making the juniors flinch a bit. Well, more like making Zenitsu shake like the naked trees swaying along with the wind. Inosuke was no different but his shivering was only mild rather than intense shaking. Zenitsu, however, just wanted to bury himself alive and leave the pighead alone so that he will get his punishments or some sort.