Chapter 18: Bella's Depression

Halloween; 2005

Charlie and Orianthi smile as they shop for candy at the store. Bella didn't want to leave her room. Ori suggested to Charlie that they hand candy out for trick-or-treaters. That night, that's what they do. 

They hand candy out to kids in their cute / scary costumes.

Thanksgiving 2005; November 24.

For thanksgiving, Charlie and Orianthi get a turkey from Gob and Karen Marks, their neighbors. Orianthi cooks the side dishes and since Bella still left her room, Ori brings her a plate to nibble on once she and Charlie are done eating.

November 26, 2005; Orianthi's birthday.

Orianthi is eighteen now. She and Charlie got a cake and invited Billy, Jacob, and Harry over for cake. Sue and her and Harry's kids, Leah and Seth, came too, and Ori made a new friend in Leah.

Christmas 2005.

"Go, Charlie, go!" Orianthi cheers as Charlie drags a Christmas tree toward the house.

Both Charlie and Orianthi are worried about Bella. There's no change. She only gets out of her room to urinate and other things and to take whore baths in the sink. She barely eats. She mainly sits in her rocking chair and stairs out the window. Charlie is running out of excuses to tell the school.

Bella's depression hasn't just affected her like she thought it would. It began taking an effect on Charlie and Ori as they worry for her and her health with how she hardly ever eats or leaves her room. While Bella withers away, Charlie and Orianthi worry.