1#water game

Place : Seoul

It was a pleasant summer afternoon, so it was probably two o'clock in the afternoon
Today was the Seoul Water Festival.....
In all the streets and in the big places outside, people were playing with water and pouring water on each other.
People were very happy. There was happiness everywhere. Children, young and old had all lost themselves in the water completely...
A place in the city where there was a very large space, people were gathered and water was pouring on each other with the sound of music. ...
Many musicians came on stage and people started enjoying their music.......

Three boys were playing with water in a street far away from the noise of the same music

They had water Guns in their hands with which they were pouring water on each other and trying to avoid the other's water
All three were wearing white T-shirts but the color of their jeans was different.....
wearing masks,They were completely mad at the game and were throwing water at each other....One boy hid behind a tree and struck from behind the tree while the other boy was attacking from behind the wall......
One of them was a boy who looked very handsome.....The hair on his head was covering his forehead and eyes,And drops of water were dripping from his hair.......
His height was long, his chest was wide,
Muscular,His eyes were like arrows.....
His shirt was completely attached to his body Which was highlighting his body.......
The three of them were alone in the street to play....