#24... last chapter

Mark thought about sohyun the whole night

Morning:

Mark: How is your therapy going, are you feeling all right?
Sohyun:I'm trying and the therapist is helping me a lot, hopefully I'll start walking soon....

Mark:Have you thought about what you will do after you are fully recovered?.........

Sohyun:No I didn't think so I might go for a trip.......
Mark:I mean what have you thought about your future that you will be like this for the rest of your life.....
Sohyun:I don't need to think too much about myself You two are with me I don't need anything..... Life will go on like this.....

Mark: But it is not a full life if you are completely ignoring yourself......
Sohyun:I don't understand what you are talking about. What has happened to you all of a sudden?
Mark: Life doesn't work like that, you can't spend your whole life with friends, don't you miss a companion?
Sohyun : I never thought that you guys would leave me. I always saw you guys as my lifelong partner.

Mark:I come straight to the point, do you still like Taehyung?Sohyun:What strange things are you talking about, why are you mentioning old things that you are not in my life? Sohyun was rolling her eyes

Sohyun:What strange things are you talking about, why are you mentioning old things that you are not in my life? Sohyun was rolling her eyes.
Mark:I knew your answer from your body language........

.......*******........

Night

Seaside

Mark:You were right, I went to sohyun in anger, forgot the feelings that she probably feels, she doesn't think about herself....
Zoe:So what do we do now?
Mark:Both of us have to step out of sohyun's life and make her realize that she needs a partner in life.
Zoe: I don't understand anything.....
Mark:We both love each other and surely we will make a life long together, we will have children and we will have a complete family......
Sohyun has to realize this.......she has to choose someone who will support her throughout her life......
I will give Taehyung one last chance......