21# forgiveness...

Mark:We have been allowed to go home and we will not have to stay in this hospital much longer......
Zoe:But sohyun's wounds are not fully healed, I wanted her wounds to heal first and then we go home......
Mark:You look at sohyun's face.her face looks very disappointed. Staying in the hospital, we will take her home and take good care from the hospital.......
Zoe:But did you go to America for sohyun's therapy? Aren't you going to America?
Mark:No, for now I have canceled this intention because I want to take care of her in front of my eyes.
Sohyun:For now I'm happy to think I'm going home, I don't feel good here at the hospital at all........

Home:

Mark put sohyun in a wheelchair and took her to the house....
Mark:I will arrange for a nurse who will always change sohyun's bandage.....
Zoe:No, there's no need. I'll do it myself. Your wounds aren't that special. I can heal them myself. We don't need a nurse....
Sohyun:Aren't you going to see your father, he's waiting for you in America, I'll feel bad if you stay here because of me.
Mark:But you need me more now, I want to take care of you, so I won't go.......
Zoe: You should go and you should also make some arrangements there about therapy so that she can recover completely. I will take care of her completely here.
Mark:But how is this possible, how can I leave you two girls alone........
Sohyun:you must go i have no prob here and .....  ......go for a few days and then come back just you go quickly and come back quickly........
Zoe: sohyun is right, we are fed up to see your face, give us freedom for a few days.....
Mark:Are you both tired of me, who is driving me away like this?
Sohyun:Now don't get too winded and go quietly........
Mark:Well if you two are pushing so hard I'll leave but I'll call three times a day remember......And I will also watch on video call four times a day.......
Zoe: sohyun: goooooooooooooo.....

Next day

Airport:

Mark:I'm going and I'm sure I'll bring some good news, but you take care of sohyun behind me, I shouldn't have any complaints.She is very special to me and I hope you understand that and never let her get hurt. You consider that you are doing all this for me....
Zoe: Don't worry, you will never get a chance to complain.
Zoe was saying that suddenly mark kissed zoe on the forehead and he left.
Zoe: was surprised and her eyes were wide open in shock......