Harry Potter boys react to... you wanting cuddles

Harry Potter

You and Harry were having a study date in his dorm, because you had a Charms exam in 2 days.
You had to master 2 spells: Expelliarmus and Alohamora.
You had been practicing unlocking the lock on his trunk for a good hour or so before you finally felt like you'd mastered it.
Harry, on the other hand, had been using a training dummy to practice disarming it.
You sighed and flopped on his bed.
He continued practicing Expelliarmus and after about 5 minutes or so, you got up, grabbed his arm, and pulled him onto the bed.
Harry - "What's up? Is something wrong bubs?"
You - "I think we've practiced enough spells for tonight."
Harry - "But I still have to master Alohamora and you have to master Expelliarmus."
You - "Yeah, but we can do that tomorrow."
Harry - "Okay... What do you want to do then?"
You lower your voice. "Can we cuddle? Please?"
Harry - "Of course baby, you don't have to ask."
He laid back and you laid your head on his chest, focusing on his heartbeat.
You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him.
He left a lingering kiss on your forehead and you slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking of nothing but your loving boyfriend.

Ron Weasley

You two were talking with Harry and Hermione in the Gryffindor Common Room.
Ron was eating some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, surprise surprise.
He popped a green one in his mouth and by the look on his face, it was a very bad one.
Hermione and Harry started laughing at his face and he turned to you.
Ron - "B-booger."
You - "Aww, my poor baby."
You giggled, even though you did feel genuinely sorry for him.
Ron gulped as hard as he could and gave you guys a dirty look.
Ron - "Here, you each try one and tell me it doesn't taste horrible."
He grabbed 3 beans and passed them out among the 3 of you.
Hermione smiled and happily said "Cherry."
Harry made a gross face and spit his out.
Harry - "Grass."
You took yours and hesitantly put it in your mouth, chewing slowly.
A feeling of pure disgust washed over you as you ran to the trash can and gagged, spitting out the bean.
Ron - "Are you alright pumpkin? I'm sorry, I meant to give you a good one, really."
You sat up and hugged him tightly.
You - "Please never make me eat one of those again. I got vomit."
Hermione - "Oh, you poor thing. Ronald, how could you?!"
She pushed Ron away and hugged you, being her usual motherly self.
Ron - "You do realize that is my girlfriend, right?"
Hermione - "Yes, but do you know how disgusting the vomit flavour is?! Hell, I'm surprised she didn't throw up!"
You - "Hermione it's fine, really. Ron, can we cuddle please? Otherwise I won't forgive you."
Ron - "Yeah, of course love. Lets go back over to the couch."
He helped you over to the couch and you laid on him, still talking to Harry and Hermione, and you fell asleep right there, in your boyfriends arms.