Lines X and X words

"Hey, is that the new transfer student? He seems strong!"

"I heard he's never been to a school before."

"Is that guy also another new student?"

"I heard his sister studies in this school for some time now."

"His bro-"

"HIS SISTER!" A big group of people scream, throwing some slurs as the guy that said the "bro" thing or whatever. I'm not sure if they're really dedicated allies or just gay at this point.

I keep walking towards the history class, my bag was heavy and I had to leave it in my seat before I break my back.

Whispers about the new student fill the hallways, nothing else to be heard, except...

"Imagine not liking someone before even meeting them. That will be the new student with you, tit-less bitch!"

"Shut, flatass." Or as they would like to call her, Maiko. She is the definition of being annoying on purpose, there is no way in hell it isn't some sort of persona.

"Aw, are you mad?" She gets closer to me, pinning me against the wall. "Come on. You're a annoying ugly piece of crap. You know it, you've heard it from everybody already, or do you want to hear everyone humiliating you non-stop again?" Ah, yes. The very mature spreading of rumors — unfortunately, this school is made entirely out of big children, that will believe whatever they're told.

I didn't want that though. Another call to the school and my parents might burn the entire place down for fuck's sake.

"Just like I thought. Go fail your class or whatever." She said, walking away with her two little friends.

"Your death is the only one I couldn't possibly afford... pennies are going extinct, and any price over a singular coin is a fucking scam, this bitch ain't worth shit." I thought to myself.

The bell rings, I need to be faster or I'll be late for class.

~Timeskip~

A door slam could be heard, silencing all of the chattering students.

"Hello class!" our history teacher suddenly changes his serious humor to his usual nice face, walking inside the class with two other students behind him.

"Before class starts, please let the two new students introduce themselves!" The supposed two students were kinda pushing each other, to see who would introduce themselves first. Until one of them gives in and stands in front of the class, with the other boy standing right next to him.
I wasn't really looking, but I could hear them. I was too busy drawing on my notebook.

"I'm Gon! Gon Freecss!" The boy says, causing some girls to "aw". Probably another cute boy. I can hear him whispering to his friend, I can't hear what he's saying though.

The other boy steps where that Gon guys was. "I'm, uh... Killua Zoldyck."

I immediately look up, whispering to myself and hoping he would hear it, somehow. "Killua?"

"(Y/N?)"