Witches X and X bitches

[Y/N]'s POV:

[Y/N]'s POV:

"We are here!" I say, as we arrive the party. Many people getting in, most girls in coats. Of course, they'll take them off to show their actual costume inside. I already expected that.

"This house is big for someone from that school." Killua says, looking at it up and down.

"I know right? This is just like, my dining room honestly."

"Can relate." He says, grabbing me by the arm and entering the "mansion".

The backyard was full of people, all in costumes. Most girls had those "sexy" bunny costumes or some crazy nurse/sailor outfit with a short skirt, and while half of the boys had decent costumes, the other half was pathetic. I think it was intentional.

The place had a pool and a big area for everyone to talk. Some people making out in a corner, some others were just talking, some were being way too loud, but nobody jumped in the pool yet, which had colored lights on. We could hear the blasting music from inside.

"Feel like getting some food inside and leaving?" Killua said.

"What about Gon? He's not coming?"

"He is, he said he would be late though. 'Secret reasons', I hope he's not in any trouble..."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine! We should get some food already, there's probably lots of food!"

"If you say so..." he grabs on my arm and leads me inside.

Inside was chaos, most people were there, lots of people were there. There was a table with food, someone making drinks, and the dance floor, taken over by the boys with stupid costumes doing dumb moves and girls twerking on fuckboys. He held tight into my arm, as to not loose me, and told me to grab something from the giant table filled with food. I grabbed a hot dog for me and some cake for him, and then we went back.

"Did they really have to blast Doja Cat in there? Nothing against the music, just against the volume-"

"I know, you seem like someone who would like Doja." I said. And you can't tell me I'm wrong.

"Well of course, her songs are a vibe! But I still prefer the same music taste from before."

"Aw, really?? You still listen to cavetown then?"

"Mhm, I like it a lot." And he bites his cake.

"Killua! Hey!" I hear a high pitched voice come from behind me. A girl with a high pitched voice and a blonde, medium and curled hair, dressed up as a witch, with her miniskirt and- oh my god where did she buy these socks? Talk about stunning!

"Hey, Himari." His voice lowered, he sounded a bit annoyed. She was hugging his arm already, probably no notion of personal space at all.

"I saw you left the dance floor, didn't feel like dancing?" Oh my god I'm in love with her nails. Like, look at those black long nails! Well- if she keeps the nails long she's probably straight. Crap.