Our X Own X Future

- Last edit: 06/22/2024. Expect bad grammar after this chapter — not awful, just bad. You'll manage, I'm sure.

Killua's P.O.V.:

I woke up with a beautiful sunrise... my eyes hurt, but it was really pretty.

"(Y/N)..." I tried to wake her up. "Hey, (Y/N), look..."

You wake up, open your eyes and covers them, only to notice later the sunrise.

"Morning, Kil..." she got up and waddled back to her room.

"Oi, you just woke up! You're going to fall, idiot!!" I screamed.

"I won't!! Get moving, you too! My mom's gonna be pissed if she sees us here!!" She screamed back, but I watched the sunrise, still. Since I didn't hear any sound, I think she went back to sleep in her bed.

Her garden was really pretty in that golden light, and the city was... boring. Just many small people waking and walking... it was fun to watch though.

As the sunrise ends, I get back to her room and use her hairbrush to brush my hair. I moved my way to the side of the bed, sitting by it until I fell asleep...

 I moved my way to the side of the bed, sitting by it until I fell asleep

~timeskip!! Go drink that damn water.~

"Killua, breakfast. After this we are going to the mission, going walking to the train station, stopping at the first stop." (Y/N) said, way too loud, and threw her hairbrush at me. "Get ready!"

Of course, after our talk, all I thought was about escaping. And I don't doubt she thought the same, atleast I hope so... I mean, you just had to be there, but we were using as basis a scape plan using a train to create methods of escaping... and criticizing each other's lack of critical thinking.

We ate breakfast and went out of the mansion, and decided to walk around the garden before going.
It was really pretty, we got along really well, I was enjoying it... at some point, we stopped talking, and just enjoyed each other's company.

"mhm..." she was rumbling a song, which I recognized. I took my phone and played the song...

"It's, uh... this one, right?"

"Huh? Oh yeah..."

"I'm going to play my playlist after it, okay?" I said, in a sleepy voice.

She hesitated, taking a peek at my phone to look at said playlist. "I didn't expect such an soft taste from you!" She said, laughing from me. I could feel my cheeks getting more red.

"Geez! It helps me calm down, idiot..."
Alright. Maybe that wasn't it. Maybe I like the music! But I will never admit that to anyone. NEVER.

"Alright then..."

We heard and shared musics until the time to leave arrived, so we calmly walked outside...