𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

✣ ✣ ✣

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Waking up, was absolutely not one of your strong suits.  It took all the energy you had from just sitting up and days before to throw yourself out from under the covers; the comforting warmth trying to manipulate your body back into its abyss.  You yawn and stretch widely, your leg shaking like it's a stripper before sliding your hand down your face to rub the sleep out your eyes. The blinding sunlight peaked its way through the tiny crack made by your darkened curtains. Hearing muffled noise from the living room reminded you of where you actually were, as you groggily walked to the kitchen. Adjusting your eyes to the light, your tired eyes met blue ones amidst seeing Annie on the couch watching a boxing match.

"Morning," she mumbled out as she held her fingers close to her lips on the edge of her seat; a detailed notepad resting next to her legs.

"Morning," you replied as you heard a soft voice speak after you.

"Nice voice roomie," Pieck uttered to you as you glanced over to see the woman in a v-neck black nightgown. She had her signature close-eyed smile, eyes looking very relaxed.

"Pieck, I'm giving you a warning right now. I'm straight but you are seriously testing me," you spoke with slight joking tone as she laughed lightly.

"Is that so? Watch it Y/n, I'll steal you away from Jaeger in a heartbeat~" Pieck warned as the both of you had a little stare down before Annie interrupted.

"Alright lovebirds, we should eat."

"Pieck what do you mean by 'steal me away'?" You ask as the two look at you with an 'are you fucking dumb?' face.

"He likes you Y/n, what-?" Annie starts as you grab a box of your favorite cereal pouring it into a white ceramic bowl.

"Why does everyone keep saying that? We literally just met?!" you raised your voice a bit as Pieck just shook her head grabbing a banana out the fruit bowl on the bar.

"Calm down, we're not saying you two have to date, but you have to admit, there is definitely some chemistry there," Annie replied to you as she brought a steaming cup of coffee from the side of the stove, up to her lips gulping slightly.

"Mmm whatever. I'd just say I get along with new people."

"Get along with new people my ass," Pieck started as she dropped her smile and pointed her banana at your chest poking it. "You have to admit he's at the very least attractive."

"Oh trust me I know. I'm just not really looking for relationships right now."

Pieck nodded as she looked down at your clothing clad chest.