𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯

𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯

(Song Recommendation: Acquainted - The Weekend)
(^^ Don't play yet)
(a/n: You can play the songs that are mentioned in the story at those respective times as well)

✣ ✣ ✣

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

The steamy moment you shared with Eren had you in a daze of sorts as he drove you back to your apartment complex.  The two of you avoided eye contact as much as possible, only minimal exchanges before the familiar feeling of the turn heading towards your complex begun to sink in.  The drenching rain had long come to an end by the time you reached your destination, leaving the darkened sky with gray clouds lurking away in the pool of stars.  Parking the car, Eren was about to speak up finally, the silence between the both of you making you want to bang your head into a wall, when his phone rang; the name Connie popped up.

"Hello?"

"Yeah man where did you and Y/n go?"

Eren looked over at you as you felt your face still hot, spacing out.

"We're back at her apartment why?"

"Because, since we won and since Reiner and Marcel are back, Porco's throwing a party!  You have to get here now, Amina's with me already!"

"A party?" you two spoke simultaneously as Connie just kept sputtering on about the details.

"Oh and bring a swimsuit!  There's a big ass pool!  See ya!"

"Wait Conn-  he hung up..."

You looked at Eren as you sighed and shook your nerves off with a laugh. 

"Let me grab my swimsuit and we can go and get yours, I'll be down in a few."

Eren looked at you confused before replying.

"Don't you wanna get ready for the party?  I mean you're just gonna wear the tracksuit..." Eren was about to continue speaking when he saw you hopping out of your track pants and unzipping your windbreaker.  He instantly covered his eyes and looked the other way.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Eren just look at me geez, I'm not naked.  Who in the hell would be out in this cold butt-ass naked??"