𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘅𝟮

𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘅𝟮

Song Recommendation: Collide - Justine Sky feat Tyga
(Don't play yet)

✣ ✣ ✣

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦
𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦

The heavy overcast of clouds fought for its presence amongst the darkening sky.  Crowds of fans piled into the stadium one by one in a organized line that followed down the sidewalk.  The media was in current buzz as the clicking of cameras every few seconds and cheers signaling what was occurring.  Game time was officially here.

You were spacing out, as usual before you felt two different arms drape themselves across your shoulders.  The gesture brought you out of your trance as you locked eyes with amber irises, and another pair of light brown ones.  Connie and Jean.

"Hey hotshot you good?" Jean asks as you nod getting yourself excited for the game.  You had always been the type of person to support your school and show off your spirit.  For as long as you can remember people telling you, you found it almost like a competition to see how much you could show up and show out.

Connie just chuckles and when you turn to face him and ask him what's up, the jangling of awards against your chest spoke volumes for themselves.  Your college track and field medals accompanied by the school's green tracksuit truly made you look like a true athlete. 

"Look, I didn't even plan on wearing them.  Coach Ackerman called and asked me to wear them because the media would be here and it brings up the school's morale," you spoke, defending yourself as Connie just continued his teasing.  However it quickly ceased as Ymir came behind Connie and smacked the back of his head, triggering a laugh from deep within you, Jean and Sasha who had just met up with you.  "Don't worry Y/n, we have our medals too.  Everyone's coaches said to wear them," Ymir spoke as Connie glared at her and shoved her arm off him, only for her to put it back on.  Connie unzipped part of his jacket and pulled out his medals showing you.  "Yessirr that's what I like to see Con!" You exclaimed as the two of you did your signature handshake.  Currently, the allstar athletes of the school would have to be uniform and had a special section granted to them close by the field; a front row seat if you will.

Currently in the large group you were with was Jean, Connie, Sasha, Eren, Mikasa, Ymir, Annie, Mila and a few others you haven't met.  There were some members of the boxing team and soccer team as well.  During the week, you had met officially with the school track team and made a groupchat both with everyone and just the black people.  You were happy to finally find that group and two of the people from the team were there with you.  A twin sibling duo: Grayson and Tey Jackson or as you call them, The Jackson 2.